Surpassing Limits

Y/n Pov:

As I transported to an another world, where I arrived on a simple Modern house that when I see the documents, It is also signed by my own signature maybe he is also the one who signed and picked this modern looking Japanese house... Even the Refrigerator had even leftover food and full stock of Energy Drink and even Protein Shakes... Luckily Due to he gained Alien X powers, I able transforms for a bit and use  my Omniscience to learn Japanese language just to make sure I won't embarrass myself...  

After that I Able to use My reality Warping to create a Pocket dimension of an empty void of space and time in order to train my abilities and giving myself an amplification and new abilities on my base form which is Zenkai Boost equivalent to a Saiyan which my injuries can increase 100x, Unlocked my potential which is Potential Unleashed just to make sure I'm not going to get crushed by Goku, Ability to use Ki  and lastly I created life which is Goku with identical power on the Granolah Arc with his retaining personality but the only difference which is to he always follows my command and knew me so it won't be a problem and he may be also teach me to unlock Ultra Instinct or copy on my Cosmic Fear mode called Goku Mode... 

By that I can be prepared when I'm fighting a real one since my creation is almost as real as the original just to know his fighting styles...

Goku: Yo! It's me goku and It seems that you wanted to spar and test your strength against me Y/n... 

Y/n: Of course sure why not? In fact I wanted my base power to get stronger without relying my transformation first... 

Goku: You sure you're ready to fight, ready or not here I come Y/n! 

As we pose on the fighting position, and waiting who one of us charges... 

3rd Pov: 

As the two charge with incredible speed, Y/n gained a upper hand due to Curse reversal red combining with Black flash on his fist knocking him out in an instant... But as Goku charged again, Y/n used his finesse at martial arts by combining the two abilities with a technique called Water Steam rock smashing fist enabling him to hit Goku's some vital parts and sending him away from the sky but Y/n fly faster like he teleports and use Exploding Heart Releasing fist and sending away from the ground... 

Then as Goku stand up and smirk that he congratulate him that he's even skilled than him and utilizing his power and skill into one making him overwhelming... 

Goku: I'd admitted that you're strong and more skilled than I am but can you handle this! 

As he transforms into Super Saiyan form making him getting serious at the fight as progressing...