Preparations for the Big Fight and Accidental Summoning

3rd Pov: 

Location: Outside Time Space 

(What do you think his new final true form? Is it cool or not? )

After the weeks of new training, Y/n himself gained new powers such as the force turning this form as his new final form combined with Ultra Ego, Instinct and Cosmic Fear into one that's because his power embodied far beyond the concept far beyond itself such as harnessing the dark side further without corrupting him only just a power boost with the help of Mimir but he got sent away back to his universe after that was completed... 

As he meditate and focus through the force for the next couple of hours, he powered down to his base state and end his mediation as he goes to shower for a couple of minutes, he continues his routine which is to drink protein shakes and eat salad in the meantime... After couple of minutes when he finished his meal for the day, he went straight to his computer and research on how do he beat Rimuru, who he/she is a slime that can nullify powers and absorb to gain power similar to him that he also absorb and copy powers... 

Y/n: Oh! so blah blah this and this! To the point it said bullshit words... This guy had many abilities but I heard also CC Goku and Xeno Goku can beat him, so I can beat him even Light novel form... But I still didn't watch him in the anime... Should I Binge the series or not? 

As he thinks for a minute he decides not to watch since, he doesn't need it for now that's because how based he is 🗿 since he is omniscient enough to know any of her abilities... 

Y/n: So She is also master swordsman while I am a master combatant or martial artist, well if in that case I can also summon Ki blade and techniques similar to Vegito and Goku black, that should be enough paired with power and ability negation and steal regardless if it negating its effects, this should come in handy... 

As also Y/n did meditate for a while just to sense on the other reality where Rimuru reside, where he is beyond stronger not only in physical but in spiritual and haxed means which he gained new abilities far beyond he is capable of such as... 

"Ultimate Nullifier": An ability to nullify any effects like conceptual, Magical means, abstract means, Existence destroying means, soul based and physical will be nullified down to zero and it can nullify to extent that it cannot be destroyed by the core of it's concept such as Ano's sword Venuzdona cannot bypass it's attack even Anos had his full power due to Y/n's Authority... 

"Ultimate Buffer":  Even the damage is nullified, once he is hit, he will buff his overall parameters such as his physical, speed, durability, magical ability, Ki, Force, cosmic power, conceptual abilities, reality warping based, telekinesis multiplied into 500 Sexdecillion (Actual number)...

"Ultimate Sealer": An ability when activated once it touch or hit by physical or range infused, all of enemies strength, speed, durability, abilities, magic and any beyond concept will be sealed and cannot be used unless Y/n himself agrees to disable the technique... It also cannot be broke it by any corporeal and non corporeal means such as reality warping, magic based, necromancy and physical will be useless...