Clash Of The Gods

3rd  Pov:

Beerus: Looks like this mortal is more impressive and who did teach you Ultra Instinct? 

Y/n: Well I was also the student of Grand Priest, not your grand priest but my own grand priest...

Whis: You mean your own universe or reality? 

Y/n: Almost but meaning I created my own version of Grand Priest to train what lies into this Ultra Instinct... 

Beerus: If in that case, your also a God right? No other mortal being can create life or bestow unless your the Super Dragon Balls or Zeno... 

Y/n: Kinda But I don't consider myself a God like you... 

Beerus: Hmm... Fair point but Are you the one who will fulfil this prophecy of mine who will finally meet my match? 

Y/n: You mean you still waiting for a challenge for all those years and even Son Goku haven't reach that level to you, If that so? Allow me to challenge you this battle just the two of us... 

Beerus: Confident aren't you and I like that...

Y/n: Then what will be the win condition? 

Whis: If this battle is not other than see who's stronger, then the win condition is whoever knocks out fist wins... 

Beerus: Are you kidding me, but fine, I can't just loose my job as a God of Destruction...

Y/n: Oh I see, If a similar level or two Gods of Destruction clash their Fist, it will risk to destroy not one but two macrocosms which contain multiple universes... 

Beerus: Indeed, are you have any suggestions? 

Y/n: Nothing but if we wanted to fight full power, I'll create a separate dimension to fight... 

Whis: That was a smart choice, very well then, I'll hope this battle will reach it's ending since Lord Beerus always finding a one to defeat him from the longest time but good luck...

Once more the Void Of Space Swallows up the place except Goku and Vegeta only Y/n and Beerus just to make sure not to destroy anything and not risk his job as a God Of Destruction...

As they leave their space in order to have their fighting pose, in order to ready their fight of their lives who will be the strongest of the two Godly beings... 

The battle where they clash their fist and kicks creating massive shockwaves that Beerus is able to keep up and Y/n too in his full power already with Master Ultra Instinct is able to pressure him a little bit by Using Nuclear Fission Gravity Knuckle... 

Every Punch, it created massive explosion but Beerus is immune to the Effects of Nuclear Radiation due to God ki, is able to punch clearly in Y/n's face and flown away to the other side and he was able to heal and increase his overall power already...

He use multiple hyperspace portals combined with his new technique called Serious series: Gamma Ray Big Bang Burst Serious Barrage Punch which is combined with Gamma Ray Burst, Big Bang Explosion and Serious Punch to counter Beerus... 

Y/n: Serious series: Gamma Ray Big Bang Burst Serious Barrage Punch!

As the attack landed, Beerus is able to avoid the attacks by teleporting right beside Y/n but he uses infinity to counter his punches and disable to throw him away on his sight... After that he uses instant transmission to teleport right beside Beerus to use Warp Final Big Bang Kamehameha!