Chapter 1

Jaune is walking to a Hotel in Vale, he just received a text message from his Grandfather telling him that he wishes to speak with him.

He found it very odd, as he remembers very well that his Father disowned him and told him to never contact the Family. He questions what his Grandfather wants from him.

He reaches the Hotel as he was met with a bunch of Guards, he recognize the uniform as they were from Arcadia, he found this strange as he remembers that the Arcadia Military or Police do not go out of Arcadia unless for something very important that could be a problem for Arcadia or just negotiations.

He follows the Guards as they escorted him to a conference room. Where he opens the door to the room and is met with his Grandfather alongside his relatives or how they are known in the Family, the Elder Arcs.

Liam: Hello there Jaune, please sit.

As Jaune takes a seat in front of everyone.

Liam: Do you know why you are here?

Jaune: No I don't, but am I suppose to be here? You heard the news right, I was disowned by my Father and to never contact the Family ever again. Saphron is willing to contact me but my Father threaten to disowned her as well.

Liam: I see.

Julius: Liam, your Son in law has proven to be a problem.

Arthur: We know Jaune has potential and yet he didn't train him. We did.

Jaune remembers that all of the Arc Family except his Family trained him in secret. He is more than capable of being the top student in Class. But when he left for Beacon, his Grandfather specifically told him to not reveal his skills and training, he asked why and he said he doesn't want his Family to find him.

Jaune: So Grandfather, why am I here?

Liam: You're here because we revoked Nicolas's disownment of you and decided to bring you back to the Family.

Jaune: Why?

Angel: Because it's time Jaune.

Liam: Yes, the Arc Elders decided to approve of your project Jaune. As you know Arcadia has one of the best Military there is in Remnant. We didn't want Atlas to know about any of it as we have the capabilities to defeat them, after all we did go to the Moon and establish a Space Station there.

Jaune: Wait so that means-

Julius: Yes Jaune, we are giving you full authorization to create Project Titanfall.

Angel: You are to pick your Soldiers by the end of the week. You need to make sure they are fully committed to the task Jaune. You know how grueling our training is, pick those that you trust the most.

Jaune: I understand Aunt Angel, and I already have a few in mind.

Arthur: We will provide you with our Goblins to pick up your selected candidates. Here is a communicator, contact us once you're done.

Jaune: Of course Uncle.

Liam: Then that settles it, this meeting is adjourned.

As everyone stands up from their Chairs, Liam goes to Jaune to speak with him.

Liam: Do you have a moment of your time Jaune?

Jaune: Of course Grandpa.

As Liam and Jaune went to a hallway to speak.

Liam: If you're worried about your Father sabotaging all of this, he has no power over the Arc Elders. He can try all he wants but it's not going to work. Everyone in the Family knows what you are capable off, if they can't see it Jaune just ignore them. You have others in the Family that believe in you, understand?