Chapter 3

Vale: Docks

The Goblins arrive in the Docks as Jaune alongside Teams BRNZ and NDGO exit the Goblin as it flies away.

Jaune: All Units report in?

Sun: Red lead, here. area is all clear.

Arslan: Green lead, no sign of any Bullheads.

Nebula: Blue lead headed your way Gold lead.

Ren: Scanner shows that multiple White Fang are in that Warehouse by those containers.

Jaune: Copy. May.

May: On it.

As May heads off to another area of the Docks to watch over the Squad. As Jaune and his Team makes their way at the Warehouse and use their scopes or binoculars to see what's going on.

Brawn: Is that Roman Torchwick?

Dew: Yeah what is he doing here?

Gwen: Don't the White Fang hate Humans?

Sun: They do.

Jaune: Guys eyes up, we'll head to the Warehouse and ambush them. Command said we are clear to take out all hostiles.

Brawn: And Torchwick?

Jaune: I just contacted Command and informed me that he needs to be captured at all cost, we can't let him escape.

Brawn: Roger that.

As Jaune and the Team move closer to the Warehouse, making sure they won't get detected by the White Fang. Jaune let out commands signals to each of the Squadmates as they head to different positions.

Jaune: Everyone in position?

Jaune and Nolan are hiding near Torchwick.

Nebula: Affirmative.

As Nebula and Dew are by some Crates inside the Warehouse.

Gwen: Affirmative.

Gwen is with Octavia as they are at the entrance.

Brawn: Affirmative.

Brawn and Roy are in the warehouse and have grenades and flashbangs ready and waiting.

May: Affirmative.

May is perched up in one of the roofs of the Warehouses with a Sniper ready.

Jaune: Alright on my mark and-

Then suddenly Jaune sees Blake charging towards Torchwick with her weapon.

Jaune: What the?

Nolan: Who the hell is that?

Brawn: Does someone have eyes on her?

May: I do, she just appeared out of nowhere and headed straight towards Torchwick.

Brawn: Is she alone?

May: She is.

Nebula: Jaune what do we do?

Jaune: She already exposed herself, all Units attack. Don't shoot the Girl, Nolan let's go.

Nolan: Rog.

Meanwhile with Blake, she is out in the middle of the open like an idiot.

Blake: Brothers of the White Fang! Why are you aiding this scum?

Roman: Oh, kid, didn't you get the memo?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Roman: The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together!