Chapter 17

Jaune, Sun, Ren, and Neptune are now back in the Barracks. The Arknights saw them and they wondered what on earth happened to them. They saw their appearances, Jaune, Sun, and Ren were drenched and it looked like they just came out of a crash. As for Neptune, he is covered with dirt and grass and his clothes looked messed up and is that a.....giant water gun. They have so many questions right now.

Nebula: Ummmmm....can someone please explain to me what is going on?

Reese: Yeah what happened to you guys it looks like you guys got into a mess.

Neon: We heard an explosion happened just outside of the base. We looked at the Security Footage and saw a downed Goblin. Was that you guys?

Jaune: It's nothing don't worry about it.

Sun: Yeah it's best if we leave it at that.

Neptune: Yup.

As Ren nods at that.

Arslan: Okay......Anyways Jaune, Ozpin contacted me and said the Council has approved of your request.

Jaune: Wait really?

Nolan: Yeah they said the Council wanted to see what this Apex Games is all about.

Jaune: We're we able to contact the General and informed her about this?

Arslan: Yup, she contacted the higher ups and are bringing in the Gear in an about an hour.

Neon: So what's the plan with the Apex Games?

Brawn: The plan is we're going to test the mettle of the Huntsmen in Training of the 4 Schools and see if they have what it takes to survive and win.

Roy: They getting our gear or they get to bring their own weapons?

Arslan: From what General Briggs informed me, they'll use our standard weapons. It's the same as before, we get drop down and find as much gear as we can and win the match.

Nolan: And what about the location?

Jaune: Arcadia's has ways to bring the Apex Arena here you don't have to worry about it.

Nebula: Oh by the way Jaune, the Commander wanted me to give you this report.

As Nebula handed Jaune a Datapad as he looks at the contents of it. It shows Alister heading into different locations across Vale.

Jaune: Any idea what he's up to?

Nebula: As of right now no, but we have theories he's meeting with Adam at Junior's Bar.

Sun: But the City is well guarded, I highly doubt Adam can head into Vale without getting caught.

Arslan: Adam most likely has contacts that can get him safe passage in Vale. There are still some remnants of his White Fang that are still here.

Brawn: So this is our chance to capture them both?

Jaune: No, it's best if we use this oppurtunity to eavsdrop on their little meeting. Learn everything they're planning. With Cinder and her two associates out of the picture, Alister is getting desperate. He has no way out of here and has no idea what to do next, knowing Adam he would just ditch Alister and go through his plans his own way.

Sun: How are we going to do that? Alister knows what we look like.

Jaune: That's where Neo comes into the picture, her Semblance can allow her to put on a disguise so she can do the same thing for us.

Brawn: Who we sending?

Jaune: Sun and I will be the ones heading in, don't want to attract to much attention.