Chapter 20

A few hours ago

It's now the start of the Vytal Festival as they announced a special match for all the Students to participate in. With the help of the Arcadian Military, they created a terrain for the special match. The audiences from all around Remnant are exited to see what they'll bring at the table.

In order to win the match, the Arcadian Military decided to change the rules of the Apex Games. The Academy that has the most Students by the end of the Round wins the Match, almost 95% of the Students from the 4 Academies joined the match to show off their skills to all of Remnant.

In one of these ships, the Arknights are preparing for the match.

Jaune: Everything all set?

Ren: Yup we are good to go.

As Jaune is with Ren and Nora as the other teams of the Arknights are in different ships and are about to start the drop off.

Jaune: All teams report in.

Sun is with Neptune and Sage

Sun: We're good to go Jaune and ready to go.

Arslan is with Bolin and Nadir

Arslan: Same goes with us.

Nebula is with Dew and Octavia

Nebula: Can't these Dropships start already, I've been waiting to kick these guys asses.

Brawn is with Nolan and Roy

Brawn: Don't worry, the General made sure a lot of Students participated so we have a lot of fresh meat.

Flynt is with Neon and Kobalt

Flynt: Just remember to not go overboard, we're here to show the power of the Arcadian Military and our battalion.

As Jaune and his Team are prepping up the gear they were provided as they get ready for the announcement.

Announcer: Approaching Drop zone.

Jaune: Alright ladies and gents time to get to work.

As Jaune, Ren, and Nora get into position. Once the doors open they can see multiple Dropships headed to the location where they will do the match as they look at the terrain they will land.

 Once the doors open they can see multiple Dropships headed to the location where they will do the match as they look at the terrain they will land

Announcer: Drop zone ahead. Prepare for the drop.

The Dropships are heading towards the North of Water Treatment as the end point is Artillery as Jaune looks around and find the area to drop.

Jaune: Alright, follow me lead.

As the Team watches the other Students all jump out of the Dropships.

Ren: They'll surround the Market, best we head east and drop at the Wetlands.

Jaune: Right, we need to link up with the others, majority of the Students don't have their gear so this will be a piece of cake.