Chapter 26

The sound of Soldiers can be heard as everyone is either heading into their transport vehicles or regrouping with their Sqauds. Jaune with Sun, and Flynt as they are briefing all the Military Officers regarding the assault in the City.

Jaune: Alright, everyone listen up.

Jaune then proceeds to lay out maps of Menagerie in the table.

Jaune: The main force will focus their efforts and retake the City, Menagerie Guardsmen are in need of reinforcements. Intel states that multiple White Fang cells have fortified major areas around the City. I want Mortar Teams assisting all ground forces, lay out their targets and take out those forts.

Flynt: We have two of our Cruisers on the Grimm infested areas in Menagerie, they'll keep them in check and inform us if they get through the City.

Jaune: As for you Sun, your mission is to take your Team and rescue Sienna.

Sun: What about the Belladonnas?

Jaune: The Menagerie Guard have the Belladonnas protected but Sienna is not. She is being held in one of the buildings in the City.

Sun: I thought she would be in the Throne Room?

Flynt: They could have that place fortified, they have Paladins and armored vehciles protecting the area. That place is their base of operations, we take that down and the White Fang will fall.

Sun: What do we do once we have Sienna? If we bring her out of there alive that is.

Jaune: Take her to the rally point located here.

Jaune points to one of the markers in the map.

Jaune: This is the main area where we'll set up our forces once we take the City, by the time you have Sienna the City should be taken.

Sun: Let's hope that's the case.

Then all of a sudden an Arcadian Soldiers enters the meeting and salutes the Officers.

Arcadian Soldier: Sir, the informant has arrived.

Jaune: Bring them in.

The Soldier nods and gestures the informant to enter, safe to say some of them were shocked, especially Sun. Standing in front of them is Adam Taurus wearing Pilot armor.

 Standing in front of them is Adam Taurus wearing Pilot armor

Sun: You've got to be kidding me! He's our informant!?

Flynt: Trust me Sun, I was shocked when Jaune told me the first time.

Jaune: Don't worry Sun he can be trusted, after the White Fang betrayed him, he wants to make sure all their plans end up in flames. He will guide you through the City's secret passage ways. He will lead you to Sienna.

Sun walks up to Adam as they both had a stare down.

Sun: If you ever try something that will kill my Team. I'll make sure to hunt you down myself. You got that?