Chapter 28

In the deserts of Vacuo, it's empty. No one in sight as the winds blow through the desert's sands. But what you can notice in the ground is a bunch of footsteps as the trail leads to a canyon area.

Nebula: Blue Leader this is actual, Gold Five is weapons hot. Hurry it Vel, we're burning daylight here.

Velvet: Copy that Neb, standing by.

We can see Velvet contacting Nebula through her comms as she makes her way through the underground canyons.

Brawn: This is Blue 0-5 to Blue Lead, what's the status on Gold 0-5's location over?

Nebula: She's nearly there, just a few clicks from her current position.

Velvet Scarlatina - "Gold Five"
Gold Team - Arknight Battalion
Vacuo - 0900

Velvet continues trecking through the terrain, she sees multiple Bullheads flying past her but what she notices is that lan Arcadian Ship is with them.

Velvet: Blue Lead, I got Bullheads coming in and they are escorting an Arcadian ship.

Nebula: Copy that Gold 0-5, hurry it up this could be the intel we need.

Velvet: Rog.

Velvet then started sprinting towards the end of the underground canyon as she climbs the ridge and makes her way to an open area.

Velvet: I have eyes on.

Nebula: What do you see?

Velvet pulls out the Spotter Scope and zooms in on the compound, she watches as multiple Bullheads land and Atlas soldiers come out of it. Velvet uses the scanning feature of the Scope to take in every info she can find.

Velvet: Armoured personal, armor and hardware....all Arcadian tech.

Brawn: That confirms that Nicolas is supplying Atlas. Wonder where he gets the gear?

Nebula: Looks like another arms deal.

Brawn: You got all of this Green 0-5?

Roy: Affirmative - two birds, one stone.

Nebula: Velvet find the identity of the one in the Arcadian Ship, we need positive ID on him.

Velvet then looks at the Arcadian ship, the scan shows it's an older model that the Military used before. She sees the person exit the ship and scans their info.

Velvet: Negative it is not Nicolas, info says he's not of Arcadian origin. We got armed escorts surrounding him, armor is Arcadian but very outdated. But the Atlas pigs are happy to see him.

Brawn: It will be the last time they do.

Nebula: Velvet mark the target now.

Velvet then looks for the target and marks him for the kill.

Velvet: I got visual on target, you are good to go.

Nebula: Copy. All stations - target is set.

Brawn: Green 0-5, you are cleared for launch.

Roy: Roger that Boss.

In another area in Vacou, an Arcadian outpost where a truck is parked up surrounded by Arcadian Military Vehicles and Aircraft, inside the truck, Roy is in a console.

Roy: Vel, you are danger close to the zone. This arrow is going to pack quite a punch.

Velvet: Copy. Approved. Send it.

The truck opens up as it is now revealed to be a missile preparing to launch.

Roy: All stations, Green 0-5. Missile is ready for immediate delivery, stand by for launch. Coordinates in. Target designated.