Chapter 23

Jaune alongside Nora and Ren are making their way towards Beacon, they are inside their Titans as they rush their way into Beacon.

Ren: Jaune what's the plan?

Jaune: Once we get to Beacon we need to rendezvous with Qrow and Winter, Ironwood and Ozpin are securing the Academy. We need to deal with Team RWBY and Pyrrha. We don't know the full extent of Alister's Semblance, so we need to be careful.

Nora: Are we setting our weapons for stun?

Jaune: Yes we are, we need to subdue them as quick as we can. But if it comes down to it, they would have to be eliminated.

Ren: I see....

Jaune: If you guys don't want to pull the trigger I will do it.

Ren: No Jaune, we understand. We don't what happened to them and I'm ready to take the shot Jaune. You can count on us.

Nora: Yeah, have faith in us Fearless Leader!

JA: He's right Jaune, trust on your comrades.

LR: Indeed, these people were ones your friends, it will be a difficult decision to make.

NV: One that will stay with you forever.

Jaune: Don't worry, we won't let it come to that. I just hope we're not too late.

As the 3 of them alongside their Titans continue their way to Beacon

Beacon: Courtyard

It's chaos in the Academy as multiple bodies are everywhere, there are dead Students, Huntsmen, Atlas Loyalist, and White Fang Elites all scattered in the premises of Beacon.

Winter is outside the Courtyard protecting the Students of Beacon as she set up a defensive formation to protect the Students. The Arcadian Military is holding the line and preventing any more hostile forces from entering the Academy.

Qrow on the other hand is duelling both Team RWBY and Pyrrha as he's having a hard time considering they are grouping up on him.

Qrow: Hey Ice Queen, any luck on our reinforcements!?

Winter: The 2nd wave has arrived Qrow, they'll be here soon.

Qrow: Well they better, cause the pipsqueaks aren't giving up anything soon!

As Qrow parries an attack from Pyrrha, he switches his sword to it's scythe mode as he swings it around to prevent them from coming closer. Then Blake appears out of nowhere and surprises Qrow, but before she could do anything. She was punched and sent flying to the ground, as Qrow looks and sees that Nora's Titan NV saved his ass.

Qrow: So glad you guys finally showed up.

Nora: Sorry for the delay, but we're here now.

As Nora jumps out of her Titan and looks as she sees Team RWY and Pyrrha charging towards them as Nora had NV fire the Predator Cannon at the ground to stop their advance.

Ren: Jaune deal with Alister. We got Team RWBY and Pyrrha.

Nora: They're going to get a butt kicking that they're never going to forget.

As Nora cracks her knuckles and Jaune could see she has brass knuckles attached to her gloves, while Ren is equipped with dual Stun Batons.

Ren: Jaune go!

As both Ren and Nora charges at them as Jaune runs towards the entrance of Beacon.

Once Jaune arrives he can see Winter holding down the fort as he makes his way to her.