Prologe

In the valefor estate,Lady valefor was screaming from top of her lungs while giving birth to her first child,Who was going to be heir to valefor family,Which holds position of Arch-dukes in devil system.

And with the last push,Former heiress of bune family,Now lady of velefor clan,Delievered the heir.

And then doctors took the chilf for cleaning,While lord velefor,The current head was standing in the room.

And suddenly doctors came back and gave the parents their son.

The infant had inherited both of his parents powers.

His body was much stroger than a usual devil,That was a trait of bune family.

As bune family is specialised in draconification,Their body is of a dragon than a devil,But to actually turn into dragon is a different case.

As for Valefor clan,Their special trait is dark magic,They can manipulate darkness strong enough to devour anything if mastered to such extend.

And their other Trait was shadow possesion,They can control shadows.

Well thats not the only trait among valefor family.

They also have power of corruption along with the trait of charm.

Being relatives to House of Paimons,Grants them trait of Charm.

While corruption is their own trait.

While both parents were talking,The infant seemed like he was understanding whatever they said.

"Whay should we name him"Lady valefor asked

Lord valefor thaught for a bit and said"What about,Nik"

"Nik you say?I like it short and sweet"Lady velfor smiled and even little nik tried to show his happiness.

As they were just talking and a doctor walked in with a report in his hand

"What does the report say"Lord velefor asked

"Your son have inherited both of your powers and He even have high magic power,He will be great heir"Doctor said proudly

"Ofcourse,He is my son afterall"Lord velefor proudly said

Time skip 8 years-

(Nik's Pov)

Its been eight years since i came here,And Belive me,This life is so much better than my previous one.

Now i had,Parents who care about me and Loves me,Unlike my previus one.

And Also i have very mucb freedom to do what i want.

Even though we are nobles,Usually nobles have to be always mantain a certain decorum.

But thats not the case with my family,My father is very easy going person,And My mother isn't too strict either.

So Basically I am really happy now

But as a devil,I will have to start gathering peerage members.

And i don't know who would be a good choice.

Nor i do i have any idea,

I guess i will leave this peerage thing for now,And Enjoy my life for now.

I do have gotten my evil pieces,But i have no peerage member yet.

Hell others of my age have gotten a few peerage members already.

Like rias and Sona both got their queen.

Riser has his whole peerage,Even though he is much older than me and others.

And Seekvaria too have gotten few peerage members.

As for Diodora?I don't give a flying fuck about him,He can just die already.

I thaught he will be a bit different as a child but I was again proved wrong.

This guy won't change,I once heared him pray to deceased lucifer to give him chance to sleep with gabreil.

I mean really bro?You really prayed for that.

I think he did gave up on gabreil in canon but Right now,He is deadset on taking her virginity.

That guy is real......Nuisance.

And Last but not least,Is Madgaran bael,He is part of rookie 7.

Why madgaran not sairaorg?

Its because right now,Madgaran is the heir not Sairaorg.

So sairaorg will have to beat him to get place in rookie 7.

Yes,I guess i also happened in canon.

Well anyway,Leave them.

My goal is To become the strongest devil ever born.

And I am going to achive it for sure.

Or maybe i already have?Who knows?

Who knows?I might have gotten a few wishes to ask from god who send me here.

Well who knows?

I might have asked him to grant me some crazy powers.

I think i should reveal it now

So what i wished for was........

Thats it for prologe

And also comment down,What did you think he wished for?

I shall give you options

First wish-Immortality or High magic or Better control at magic

Second wish-Superhuman abilites or chakra/sharingan

Third wish-Limitless + six eyes(Without any strain) or A sacred gear despite being devil or powers of orignial lucifer