Chapter 13

Young devil Gathering was about to begin,All of young devils were present along with many older devils and Lucifer himself.

As It was time for Heirs to introduce themselves.

Rookie 7 was all there in the hall with their peerages.

And First one to stood up was seekvaira agraes"I am Seekvaira Agraes,Next head of Agraes family,Rank Arch-duke"

Next was Sona as she stood up"I am Sona Sitri,Next head to house of Sitri"

"Nice to meet you,I am Rias Gremory,Next head to house of gremory"Rias introduced as she sat back

Next was Bael heir,Magdaran as he stood up"My name is Madgaran Bael,Heir to Great king of Bael"

And Then the 'Angel lover',Spoke up"I am Diodora Astraroth,Please take care of me,Everyone"

Next was Nik but he was busy staring out of window as Kuisha pinched him as he whimmed"Sir nik its yout turn now"

As he stood up"Names Nik Valefor,Heir to Valefor Family,Rank Arch-duke,Good to be here"as He finished with a smile and sat back as he gave a single glare to his queen who ignored his actions.

Ise was astonished seeing this many nobles at once and Saji said"Don't show a stupid face like that"

"What do i do?I am so nervous"Ise said

"Have some pride you are Red dragon emperor"Saji said as issei looked a bit serious now"Yes,You are right,Saji"

And Then a servent annouced"Sorry for making all of you wait this long,We should begin now"

Above them two figures could be seen it was Lucifer Sirjechs and Leviathan Serafall.

And then a elder devil spoke up"Good,You have gathered,In order to see your faces,The young devils who will carry the burden this generation.This is also a cycle meeting where we can see the ascertion of young devils"

And Then sirjechs spoke"You all seven are the young devils with the pedigree and ability that no one can ask against,Even some of you have already proved themselves.This is why we would like for you to compete and grow together"he said in calm tone

Sairaorg who was sitting besided Nik and Magdaran,He kept poking two of them and Finally magdaran stood up"Will we be eventually be sent to fight against khaos brigade"

"Magdaran,I acknowledge your bravery but you are reckless and I don't want to loose any of young devils,I want you all to stay out of danger as much as possible"Sirjechs said in calm tone,Magdaran sat back while nodding but Sairaorg wasn't satisfied by the answer

"To finish this,We would like to hear your future goals"Sirjechs requested

And Magdaran went first"I want to do my best as the next great king"

Devils acknowledge him as he sat back and Next was rias and she quickly said"I want win every rating game and become the champion"

"Win every game?"

"We already have a joker"

"Yeah there is no need for another one"

Elder devils told their opinioin,Obviously all of them had seen her loosing to riser and Now she says she wants to win everygame.

But they stopped mocking her when Lucifer shot a glare at them and Then sona spoke up"I want to build a school for rating games"

"Isn't there already a rating school in underworld"A elder devil said

"Yes but i want to make it for low and reincarnated devils"Sona said and many devils released a heavy sigh on hearing it.

"Thats Impossible"