Chapter 11

A few weeks passed since then and It was time for Young devil gathering.

Currently like usual Nik was staring at himself in mirror as he saw his three girls enter the room.

He wore a black suit with white gloves,Just say he is black lover.

As he looked at three"You three are looking...Cute"

"Thank you,You are handsome yourself"Kuisha said and Tiamat replied"No my love is always like this"

"Shall we go then"Nik asked as three nodded as they walked into the hall where others were.

As he saw his parents and peerage there,Nik waved his hand"Hello old peoples,And my pals"

"Who are you calling old,Young man"Lady valefor grew a visible tic on her forehead

"You obviously,I am too young"Lord valefor joked as he laughed

"I think you should run now"Kuisha suggested as Nik panicked"Oh shit...Lets run or i else i will deceased today"as Lady valefor's anger was increasing

As he made a magic circle and everyone entered it and They teleported to the place.

As they were greeted by a lot of devils while others were cheering for them.

"Sir Nik is here"

"Champion has come"

"The Joker is here"

On hearing this Nik said"What the fuck,When did i became a joker"

"That means you are a joker at rating games,As you never lost any,Only a joker can do such things"Kuisha explained as nik blowed his hair bangs"I would have loved if they called me devil instead of joker"

"Aren't you a devil yourself"Le fay asked and he said"Oh yeah i forgot about that,I think Joker is fine"

And then they saw Rias and her peerage as issei saw him as he waved his hand"Yo,Boss"

"Hey Ise"Nik smiled at him while waving his hand

"Do you know him,Nik"Sairaorg asked

"Yeah he is my student afterall"Nik said and Sairaorg asked"When did you get a student"

"Its a long story,I will tell you later"Nik said as all of them walked to rias and her peerage.

"Hello Rias,Good to see you back in underworld"Nik said as she smiled"Yeah its feel good to be back home"

"Hello Rias,You sure have grown"Sairaorg smiled

"Yes i do,Sairaorg"Rias said as two cousins hugged each other

"President do you know each other"Ise asked

"He is my cousin,Sairaorg bael"Rias introduced as ise's eyes widened"Bael like great king and How he knows boss"

"He is my best friend and rook,and he was the former heir to bael"Nik said as he nodded

"Well have you done it yet or"Nik asked as issei looked at ground"I am making progress but i still got blue"

"I don't know what pain you are going through but i am sure its hard"Nik said as ise was able to relate while others were confused as fuck

"What are you talking about"Rias asked and Nik quickly replied"Its only for men"

"Tell me then"Sairaorg spoke up

"Yeah sure but not here,I won't reveal my students life like that"Nik said as sairaorg nodded"I will be waiting to hear it"

"And Do you met white one yet or not"Nik said and Ise shake his head vigorously"I did and we faught and I got his jewel,But i can't use his powers"

"It will take time to sync with you,Don't give up"Nik said and Ise smiled"I haven't even planned on that before i complete my dream"

"Yeah keep that motiviation"Nik said as they all went inside And Everyone saw some members from glasya family were harrasing seekvaira

And Sairaorg got angry as he punched them and they lost consiousness and he told seekvaira to get ready again and he came back to his friends.

"He is very strong"Ise said and nik nodded"He sure is,He is also a ultimate class devil and He can't use magic"

"Thats so much amazing,He is highest ranking devil even without magic,He must have trained very hard"Ise said and Nik nodded

"Why don't you introduce your peerage to us"Rias suggested and Nik quickly replied"I can say the same,You also haven't introduced your peerage,Did you?"

"Ok i will do it now"Rias gave a signal to akeno and she began"I am akeno himejime,I am lady rias's queen,Nice to meet you Lord Nik and Lord Sairaorg"

"Good to meet a astonising beauty like you"Nik said as issei send a single glare at him'Boss she is supposed to be mine'he said telepathically

'Does it matter blue balls'Nik said telepathically and even heared that even thaught they had no connection but still.

And Then kiba began"I am Kiba yuuto,I am knight of gremory family,Its a honour to meet you in person,Lord valefor,Lord Bael"

"You know it would be much better if you just call me sairaorg"He said and kiba nodded

And then blue haired girl spoke up"My name is Xenovia Quarta,I am aslo a knight,Its my honour to be here"

"Weilder of Durandal,I would like to fight you someday"Arthur spoke up

Xenovia noticed the two swords in his back"Excalibur ruler and Caliburn,You must be from pendragon family"

"Yes Names Arthur pendragon,Weilder of Excalibur ruler and Caliburn"Arthur bowed like a proper noble

"Arthur it would be good if you don't challenge her for a fight right now"Nik suggested

"But i would like to spar for sure"Arthur said  and then asia spoke up"I am Asia argento,I am a bishop,Nice to meet everyone"

"A cute girl"Nik commented only to make le fay pout"I am cute as well"

"Yes you are surely cute"Nik saud and Then he looked at gasper who was hiding behind issei"Hey..Who are you buddy"

"I am g..Gasper,I am also a bishop,Good to meet to lord Valefor"He said sheepishly

"You are a vampire,I would like to see how strong your darkness is"Nik said and Rias reminded"Sorry nik bit gasper don't really use his vampire side"

"His choice"Was his simple response and he added"I too use dark magic,I could have helped him"

And Finally koneko spoke up"Names Koneko tojou,I am a rook of lady rias"

"A neko,I have a lot of neko friends"Nik said not releasing what he said

"Nekos?Aren't they all dead"Rias asked

"So can't we be friends with dead persons"Nik asked still not realising anything

"You are friends with dead peoples,You are so cool boss,Can i do that too,I would love to meet the biggest harem king of History and Ask for some tips"Ise said and Nik laughed"I can arrane your meeting with a friend of mine"

And Everyone expect ise and His peerage were being creeped out.

"Not everyone can talk with shadows my friend,Don't creep them"Sairaorg said

"Oh yeah i forget about that"Nik said and Kuisha explained"No need to be afraid,Valefor family is known for talking to shadows"

"Its same as me,I can talk to boobs and Boss can talk to shadow"Ise exclaimed and Nil said"Yes i think that too,You are my student afterall,You needed to have a technique like that to predict your enemy"

"Yes yes,I am amazing right"Ise said and then Nik introduced his peerage.

And With that gathering was about to begin

Thats it for the chapter