Chapter 3

Time skip 4 years-

Four years passed Since Nik and Sairaorg became friends.

In these years,Lord Bael Disowned Sairaorg and His mother and Forced them to leave the bael territory.

And Lord Valefor allowed Sairaorg and Lady Bael to stay in their territory as His son Nik is good friends with Sairaorg.

Later Lady Bael fall into Devil sleep and Sairaorg became even more serious for his training.

Currently,Nik and Sairaorg were sparring with each other in valefor territory.

"Stop it now,You two,Get some rest"Lady velefor said who came to see her son and his friend.

"I won this one"Sairaorg said

"You won?No i am the one who won"Nik argued

"No...Its a draw"Lady Valefor exclaimed as two boy finally stopped

And then three went to valefor castle for rest.

After resting some time,Sairaorg and Nik were chilling on roof and sairaorg said"Hey..Nik,Why don't you start gathering peerage members"

"I can say the same for you"Nik responded

"I don't have evil pieces,I wasn't allowed to get them"Sairaorg responded which shocked Nik"Wait...But he did had a peerage,Maybe he got his chess pieces after he beated Madgaran"

"Then how about you join me,Be my first peerage member"Nik offered

"I guess you are right,Its better to join you than someone else,Whom i don't even know,I would rather serve my best friend"Sairaorg said

"You know,i was waiting for you to say"Hey nik take me in your peerage"nik saud as sairaorg gave a smile

"Well the are you ready"Nik said as he summoned his chess box.

He opened the box and took out his all pieces.

He had a mutated queen,A Mutated rook and two mutated Pawns.

He took his mutated rook and said"I nik valefor,In the name of Valefor household,Order you Sairaorg bael to serve me as my rook"as he placed rook at sairaorg's chest and piece entered his body and now officialy sairaorg was part of Nik's peerage.

"I feel a lot stronger,Maybe the effect of a rook piece,But i didn't knew i worth a mutated rook"Sairaorg said

"You worth more than that,Your potential haven't been unlocked yet"Nik said as rook nodded and later celebrated it.

Whil they were standing on the roof,They both looked at Lord valefor who was sorrounded by many gorgeus women and sairaorg said"Hey look,Those ladies are trying to seduce your father"

"No its my old man getting seduced my his harem"Nik replied

"He have a harem,Does your mother knows about it"Sairaorg said

"She is one who manages it,So ofcourse she knows,She is alpha there"Nik replied as sairaorg laughed a bit"Isn't that a bit weird,Do you have any half siblings then"

"No i don't,I am the only one,And Nor do want any sibling"Nik responded

"Now i think about this i father too had his harem,But he never introduced then to us"Sairaorg said

"Nah,My old man is not like that,They are all like a second mother to me,Do you know what was my reaction when i first saw them"Nik said

"It must be funny"Sairaorg asked

"I asked'Are they for me',Yes I literally asked that,And I was only six at that time"Nik said as sairaorg burst out laughing"You are prodigy afterall,Maybe your genes also matured faster than others"