Chapter 8

After having some fun times with his girls,Nik finally dressed up in suits like he always wears,Why?Just say its a habit now,Being a noble and stuff.

As we came to the hall as kuisha,Tiamat and Le fay were also ready as he waved his hand"Hello,Everyone shall we go now"

"Yeah sure"Tiamat said and Nik asked"But where are we going anyway"

"We are near Lady Rias and Lady sona's territory and Lord Lucifer said us to look over them till we are here"Kuisha informed

"So they want me to baby sit two princesses?"Nik asked as three girls nodded"Yes,Basically"

Nik sighed"Fuck you lucifer,But i can't deny him,Lets pay a visit to them"

As kuisha nodded and made a magic circle to teleport them to rias's head quarters.

As they all reached at the ORC,And There were already some guests there.

Nik looked around while other looked at him with surprised look.

And Then nik noticed his evil buddy riser as i smiled and waved hid hand"Yo,Riser"

Riser turned back"Hello,Champion"

As two shook hands,And Ise sighed"Another rich boy"

Nik looked at him"Who you might be,Pal"

"Names Issei hyoudou,I am pawn of lady rias"He introduced himself

"I am Nik valefor,Heir to valefor house,Nice to meet you,Issei"Nik smiled as he gave his hand for a handshake as two shook hands.

Nik then looked around and asked"Riser,Why are you here"

"Riser is here to meet his beloved Rias"Riser replied

"Is that true lady grafiya?"Nik looked at silver haired maid

"Yes,Lord riser pushed the contract further"She informed

"And If thats the case,Then why lord lucifer send me here anyway?"Nik was confused now

"What?Brother send you here"Rias too was shocked

"Anyway you two can continoue,I am just on a vacation"Nik said as he sat on the chouch as akeno served him a cup of tea.

As thier conversation continoues,Rias finally shouted"For the last time riser,I won't marry you"

"Geez...Rias you are loud,You must be even louder in bed,Am i right,Issei"Nik said looking at issei who looked confused"How do i know that"

"Isn't she your girlfriend?Or something like that"Nik asked as he shook his head"No i am just her pawn"

"Oh..Thats the case,I feel bad for you now"Nik said as he continoued sippinh his tea leaving a confused issei behind.

"But rias contract has been made already,You can't do a thing"Riser said

"I challenge you for a rating game,If i win,You will leave me alone"Rias said and then grafiya spoke up"Lord lucifer knew something like this will happen,So i grafiya in name of my king sirjechs lucifer,Make this game official"

"Riser shall give you ten days to get your wedding dress ready,Rias"Riser said as he teleported with his peerage

Nik sighed in relief"Finally the nuisance is out"

"Who are you,Mister if i ask"Kiba politely said

"I think i did introduced myself before and i don't like repeating myself"Nik said and grafiys spoke up"He is Lord Nik Valefor,A pure breed devil,Heir to arch-duke Valefor house,Also an Ultimate class devil and He ranks 7th in the rating game leaderboards"