All for Robin

I swear the rest of the school day couldn't have gone any slower.

However, before I knew it, the final bell rang.

I rushed out of the classroom and made my way to the front of the school to meet up with Gwen.

"Gwen!" I called out to her

She turned around, her eyes wandered a bit before we made eye contact. She waved me over to her.

As I was walking to her, I felt a tug at the collar of my shirt.

What the fuck?

I turned around only to find the same girl from the other day when Robin got into that fight.

Moose's girlfriend.

"So what's it like knowing your "tough" boyfriend is dead?" She said, putting air quotes around the word 'tough'.

I just stared at her in disbelief. I didn't even know this girls name.

Before I could get a word out she kept talking, "I mean, I thought he was so strong. And he let some guy take him? Pathetic, if you ask me."

"You don't even know what happened. And he's not dead, he's missing." I said, trying to keep calm.

"Missing, schmissing. Everyone know that when the police say missing they mean dead." She said.

What the hell is this girls problem?

"Anyway, I just wanted to be your not-so-friendly reminder that Robin isn't coming back." She spit out

As much as I wanted to slap the life out of this girl, I took a deep breath and turned around to keep walking towards Gwen.

Out of sight, out of mind.

"Don't walk away from me! Who the fuck do you think you are?" She yelled

Before I could, she tugged my arm to turn me around, and she slapped me.

The kids around us gasped, and the ones who weren't paying attention turned.

As much as I wanted to walk away, I couldn't.

And before I knew it, I slapped her back.

She stumbled back a bit before she tried to punch me in the face.

You would've though she learnt her lesson the first time.

I caught her punch and twisted her arm down, giving me a window of opportunity to start beating this bitch up.

But then I thought to myself,

What would Robin think of this?

Oh who am I kidding? He'd probably tell me to beat her ass.

And so I did just that.

By the time I had snapped out of my thoughts, she was already on the ground, blood all over her face.

I kneeled next to her, "Keep his name out of your mouth."

She was so dazed that the only response I got was a slight nod.

Gwen had walked closer to see what was happening, so I tilted my head to let her know we could start walking away.

She followed closely behind, "God damn. That was badass. If only Robin had been there to see it."

I laughed softly, "If he had been there, I don't think it would've happened to begin with."

"Probably. I would've done the same if someone said that about Finney." She replied

"You guys have such a good relationship. It's nice." I said, smiling

"He's the best brother I could ever ask for."

It was obvious she was trying to stay strong, but I could tell she was close to breaking down.

"Okay, enough about me. What about you? How have you been handling thing?" She asked, changing the subject.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm managing. I miss him a lot."

She hummed, "I just wish something would've happened between you guys before all this happened."

Warmth rose to my face and Gwen seemed to notice.

She widened her eyes at me and before she could say something I started explaining.

"He brought me to this park to clear my head. We walked and talked for a bit and then I just.. told him." I said

"Aw! I always knew there was something going on between you guys. He was always so touchy with you." She replied

Was.

I didn't want to make her feel bad so I just ignored it and smiled.

"So where are we going?" Gwen asked

"Okay I hope this doesn't sound crazy. When I was on my way back from going to the place where Robin was taken, I passed this house." I started

Gwen's eyes widened. Has she seen it too?

"I've seen it too. In a dream." She said

"Really?" I asked

She nodded.

So I'm not crazy. Good to know.

"I think that's where Finn is." I told her

"And Robin." She added.

I gave her a small smile. "And Robin."

She smiled back, "So do we really just want to go to that house without some sort of plan?"

"We may not have enough time." I said

"You're right. Okay. Let's go then."

We will find Finn.

And Robin.