His Desires

Abhi got the bed ready for sleep. He arranged the duvets and waited for Akshu to come after freshening up from the bathroom. She came out after 5 minutes, wearing a little red lingerie.

Abhi: Akshu what mood are you in right now?
Akshu: Shut up Abhi! It's so hot today, I just wanted to feel comfortable.
Abhi: Achaa (he got up to move closer to her)
Akshu: Abhi....what-
Abhi:ssshhhhh

He carefully traced his finger on her lingerie and dropped down the strap of the shoulder. He turned Akshara towards the mirror and next thing she saw was him sucking her bare skin on shoulders. She arched her back to give him more access. He pulled down the lingerie till her cleavage and sensuously ran his fingers on it. He moved down to her breasts and gently squeezed them. 

Akshara moaned and then turned out so that Abhi could do more, a lot more! For him, she looked almost irresistible with her lingerie almost down till her breasts, thighs completely exposed and nipples popping out of the thin material. 

Abhi: Akshu...mhmmm...you're so perfect. (he kissed her neck)

He kept snuggling more into it and gave a few love bites making Akshara moan madly. Then he looked at her nipples and got a sudden urge to chew them. Within a second he tore her lingerie and got her naked. He quickly positioned his mouth on her nipples and licked them. With the tip of his tongue, he started pleasuring her. Akshara, unable to contain her moans, kept titling her face here and there and pulled his hair.

The next second Abhi completely look her breasts in his mouth and sucked on the nipples. He bit hard and gave numerous love bites, satisfying both their desires for each other. He then turned them to the mirror to make Akshara see what was happening. 

Seeing the sweet torture that her husband was doing on her turned her on even harder. She saw how his mouth closed on her nipples everytime and then he sucked out everything will all his might. In between he sometimes just held himself back and stared at her naked body. She was so perfect and irresistible.

Next she saw his hand moving towards her clit and the next second he started filling her with pleasure. He chewed on her breasts and rubbed on her clit at the same time making Akshara feel immense pleasure. She was moaning madly, being unable to process all the pleasure she got all of a sudden. She completely surrendered her body to her husband and he kept working on his desires.

When Abhi was content with sucking on both her breats, her fell on his knees and positioned his mouth near her clit. He took out his tongue and moved it around her clitoris. He licked her thoroughly, making Akshara feel disbalanced and hold his shoulders for support.

Soon after he started sucking wildly on her clit and inserted fingers in her pussy. Akshara kept her eyes closed and screamed because of the pleasure every now and then. The moment she used to open her eyes, she saw her husband's mouth dug deep down between her thighs and how he was making her tremble every now and then. The sight of her husband between her legs itself gave her a lot of satisfaction.

Abhi started pushing his fingers faster and deeper into her pussy, anticipating an orgasm anytime soon.

Abhi: cum baby cum, cum for me! (he kept motivating her) yeah baby you are close to it. Show me my results baby. Show me how I finger fucked you perfectly. Yeah baby yeah we're so close........ (and she cums all over his face)
Yeah thats like my baby, he laughs as he drinks all her release. Akshara's body went limp and she was about to collapse but Abhi held her tighly. He scooped out her release in his hand and started sucking it while holding her waist by the other hand. Akshu saw him sucking the hand and quickly brought her own mouth close to it as well. Akshu moved closer to his hand and sucked it with him. In this process her erected nipples touched his chest, and his desires increased. 

Akshu understood what effect she just had on him and quickly started removing his clothes. She removed his shirt and started at his muscular chest. This time she turned him to the mirror and smirked. She took out her tongue and licked his chest from top to bottom. When she reached the bottom, she sat on her knees and hastily removed his pants, eager to take the erected manhood in her hands. As soon as his manhood sprunge out of the boxers, she caressed it and quickly took it in her mouth. She sucked on it madly and he released the orgasm within few minutes. She refused to share any of his cum and drank it all, hastily.

He got frustrated and instantly threw her on the bed. He kissed and touched her all over the body and squeezed her breasts a lot of times. Soon after, he felt her pussy to be lubricated again and pushed his dick inside her without any delay. He fucked her very roughly and did not care how she trembled under him. She clenched the bedsheets and moaned wildly, while Abhi continued hitting her g-spot. His thrusts grew even faster and after a few minutes he released his seeds inside her pussy. Finally Abhi stopped and they cuddled to sleep. He decided to keep his dick inside her for longer to which she happily agreed.