Photoshoot (Harshali)

Harshad and Pranali were co stars. They both used to lust on each other a lot. Harshad was trying to keep his gentleman image and didn't confess and Pranali was just being shy.

Today, Pranali had a photoshoot with some clothing brand. She was getting late as her driver was stuck in traffic.
Suddenly, heavy rains started.

Pranali: oh no! now there's no chance that I'll reach on time!
Harshad: Pranali, I can drop you to the location, if you want.

Harshad appeared from behind, his eyes fixed on how her semi transparent dress, which was only till her thighs, was hugging her boobs, inviting him to do so much in these rains.
Pranali looked at him and was lost in him too, his shirt sticking to his abs. She wanted to tear it away and give him hickeys all over the body.

Pranali: (coming back to senses) are you sure..? I mean aren't you getting late?
Harshad: no babygirl! let's go.

Harshad sat on the driving seat with Pranali by his side and they started driving.

Harshad turned on the radio and "zara zara behakta hai" starts playing.
The lines from the song turn them incredibly on.

Harshad just keeps his hand on her thighs and she shivers.

Harshad: Pranali, it's okay. (he says in a husky voice and she nods)

Harshad slowly starts pulling her dress upwards and fists it near her waist, exposing her panties.
Harshad then touches her core and understands that she's not just wet because of rains, it's also because of him. He smirks and decides to tease her more.

Meanwhile, Pranali's breath hitched the moment his hands went accross the barrier of her panties. She shivered when he caressed her nether lips. She knew he has understood that she was being turned on but before she could think any further, he pulls his hand back.

Pranali looks at him with confusion, asking why he pulled back.

Harshad: Sorry, I lost control.. Actually, we've also reached our destination.

Pranali gets off the dar and sees Harshad isn't stepping out.

Totally losing control over herself, she went towards his side and knocked on mirror. Harshad opened the mirror.

Harshad: Yes?
Pranali: Um, harshad.. can you accompany me to the photoshoot? Actually, I am new to all this, you can just help me if something is going wrong. Only if you have time..

They both knew she was lying but actually this is also what both wanted.

Harshad stepped out of the car and they started moving inside the studio. Harshad deliberately puts a hand on her hips while they walk and she closes her eyes. As they continue walking, Harshad touches her everywhere from the hips to the thighs and finally slips his hands inside her panties again.

Harshad: Ahh Pranali, I already love your pussy (he whispered)
Pranali was too shocked to react but she blushed and looked down.

The camera man and the owner of the brand were also present there and they witnessed all this.

Owner: Oh hi harshad and pranali! (He said, behaving as if he saw nothing major)

His voice broke Harshali's trance and he pulled his fingers out of her panty, sucking them.

Owner noticed it too and decided something.

Owner: Harshad since you are here as well, can we go for a couple photoshoot now? You both can get dressed. We have clothes for both of you.

A plan clicked in Harshad's mind as well.

He held Pranali's hand and took them to the place where their clothes were left.

Harshad to owner: we will do the photoshoot for your brand, but before that can we have some pics clicked for our own? I'll pay you for this.

The owner and cameraman agreed.

Pranali: What are you thinking Harshad?
Harshad: Just wait and watch, you'll love it!

Harshad slowly pulls down the strap of pranali's dress and kisses her there.

*click*

He then removed both her straps and pulls her dress a little down, kissing her cleavage.

*click*

Next, he pulls the dress completely down his chest. She was wearing a lace bra and her nipples were visible. He keeps his hands on her boobs.

*click*

Next, he throws away the bra and Pranali keeps her hands on her chest, getting a little shy.

Harshad: Don't worry babygirl! You're safe here, our pics too! Please show me your boobs please baby, I'm dying to kiss them.

Pranali trusts him and removes her hand. Harshad sees her boobs and is completely drowned in them. He holds them in his hands.

*click*

He latches his mouth of her nipples, sucking and biting them.

*click* *click* *click* *click*

The cameraman took shots from all angles, sometimes focussing on her boobs and something on harshad's mouth while he was eating them up. He left the boob after giving her hickeys.

The cameraman zoomed and clicked the picture of her hickey. Next harshad posed infront of it and he clicked again.

Now he was sucking on the other boob in similar way and more pics got clicked.

Now Pranali stopped him and teared his shirt away.

*click*

She kissed his jaw.

*click*

She kissed his neck.

*click*

She kissed his nipples, also biting them occasionally, taking her revenge.

*click*

She took out her tongue and licked his whole chest.

*click*

Next, she pushed down her pants along with the boxers. She took his dick in her hand and Harshad was in an ecstasy of pleasure.

*click*

She bent down, and lightly kissed the tip of his manhood.

*click*

Next, she started giving him a blowjob. She was sucking his dick mercilessly, at a very fast pace as if she was pro.

The cameraman clicked it from all angles again. Both owner and him were shocked to see the little girl deepthroating Harshad's huge cock.

Harshad came in her mouth and she drank it all.

*click*

The sight was such a huge turn on for everyone!

Then, Harshad reversed the positions and removed Pranali's panties. He buried his face in her core.

*click*

He took out his tongue and kept in on her nether lips for some time.

*click*

After that he lost control and was sucking her wildly, making her scream like a mad woman. They had no idea how many pics the photographer was clicking as they both were drowned in passion.

When he felt she was about to come, he pulled back and directly thrusted inside her. He started with a wild pace and fucked her with all his might. The whole evening they kept fucking and then all of them were tired.

They decided to sleep and start the actual photoshoot tomorrow morning. Harshad slept with his dick inside Pranali.