Morning Shenanigans (Harshali)

This is part 2 of unexpected night, since some of y'all requested it..

Harshad and Pranali were cuddling on the sofa when sun rays hit them. It was a beautiful morning after the heavy downpour from yesterday. Harshad was the first one to open his eyes and he found Pranali in his arms, naked. Her boobs were pressed against his chest and her face was buried in his neck. He was in an absolute bliss.

Slowly, he slid down and took Pranali's breasts in his mouth, sucking them lightly. Pranali woke up by the sudden sensation and saw Harshad's mouth closed on her nipples and she moaned out of pleasure. Harshad bit her nipples once again and then looked up.

Harshad: Good morning baby
Pranali: (getting shy) um...good morning harshad..
Harshad: Why are you being so shy baby? Yesterday night toh you were....
Pranali just blushes more profusely and looks sideways.

Harshad wants her attention back on him so he slid down and started caressing her nether lips with his tongue. Pranali gasped and looked down only to find Harshad smirking at her already. She mentally face palmed as she knew they both are getting turned on and this may lead to.....

Harshad: I see your attention is still not back on me..
Saying this he took his fingers and inserted them inside her vagina while licking her clit with his tongue.

Pranali started trembling and she knew she was close to her release. She then held Harshad's hair in a fist and then her orgasm took over.

Harshad was satisfied seeing her cum and then sucked it clean. He then got up and kissed her on the lips, making Pranali taste her own cum.

Harshad: mhmm, pranali you taste so good.. he says while he licks her tongue.
Pranali: glad you liked...

Harshad broke the kiss when he felt they both are getting breathless. Harshad then threw the duvet away and just looked at Pranali's naked body for someone.

Pranali was extremely shy and she tried hiding her boobs and pussy with hands. Harshad smirked and removed her hands from her sexiest body parts.

He trailed his fingers on her boobs, then navel and then her clit....
Harshad: they're mine, you can't hide them from me.
Pranali smiled and willingly removed her hands then.
Pranali: okay, all yours.

He again examined her body and realised she was sore from his last night's torture.
Harshad: you need a bath?
Pranali: ya, my whole body is aching.
Harshad: okay you can take bath first, I'll wait.
Pranali: (looks down as she's shy to speak) umm...i think i'll like it more if you help me with it.
Harshad's eyes widened as he did not expect Pranali to be bold. He smirked.
Harshad: my pleasure, but if I lose control inside, it's not my fault!
Pranali: maybe that is what i want? (She winked)

Harshad picked pranali in his arms and went to the bathroom. He set the temparature of bathtub to luke warm and then they both settled inside it. Harshad sat behind and pranali sat on his lap in such a way that his dick was continuously caressing her pussy, turning them both on again.

Harshad took some soap and rubbed in on pranali's shoulders and back, also massaging to soothe her pain. He then massaged her boobs. But harshad being harshad lost control and started finding with her breasts, pressing them at times.

By now, pranali was completely turned on. She turned around and held Harshad's dick and rubbed it. Harshad was surprised by her sudden move and moaned. He intentionally started moaning loudly so that she's more turned on and gets more desparate. He's succesful as she increases her speed and he's close to his release. By then, she stopped and Harshad frowned.

Harshad: what? I'm close to my release..
Pranali: I WANT YOU INSIDE ME
Harshad: what? right now?
Pranali: right here, right now!

Harshad himself was holding by a very thin thread and her words made him desparate to have her. He turned her around and adjusted her atop him, this teasing her entrance with his manhood.

Pranali: ahh harshad, get inside me?
Harshad: um...yeah... (He teased again)
Pranali: harshad please i beg you!
Harshad: for what baby?
Pranali: arghh, harshad please fuck me, please fuck me hardddd (she breathed out)

Harshad swiftly pushed his dick inside her vagina and she screamed in pleasure. He started moving in a hard and fast motion thus making her scream. She held his shoulder blades tightly and when she couldn't control his moans any further, she bit him on the shoulder.

Harshad screamed too because of her sudden move and their moans were now echoing in the bathroom.

Soon, pranali's walls tightened around his dick and her orgasm took her. Harshad pumped a few more times and he reached his orgasm as well.

But still, harshad didn't take out his penis from her vagina. Pranali was also satisfied by his actions.

They stayed like that for sometime until their phones started ringing and they realised they have a call time of 10 am while it wa already 9.

Unwillingly, they got up and took bathe, getting ready.

But they both were so addicted to each other and they didn't miss any chance to fuck each other in the vanity van every time they got breaks. They just wanted each other all the time. There were times when harshad got so desparate that he used to take pranali in washroom and just kept fucking her until everyone on the set panicked and started searching for them. Pranali was also enjoying it a lot. When they moved in together, she always wore lingeries at home. They spent all their time making love. Thus, harshad and pranali enjoyed their sex lives fully.