Unexpected Night (Harshali)

I am writing this one on harshad pranali (harshali) since I can't stop myself from shipping them after so much of content! If you are not comfortable with them or want this on abhira, pls comment and I'll post their version too, thanks. 

After the Iconic Gold Awards when Harshad Pranali decided to go home together :-
(here they are not dating or anything as of yet, but have feelings for each other)

Harshad: Pranali, it is raining very heavily. I think we'll get late for your house tonight.
Pranali: It's okay Harshad, I really feel safe around you. (she smiled to him)
Harshad: Really? (he smiles back)

They reach near Harshad's house and decide to take a break since Pranali's house was still around 10 kms and it would take one more hour for them to reach there in this rain and traffic.

No one is there at house that night as the rest of the family had to attend the wedding of one of their close friends. Harshad couldn't go because of his tight schedule.

Pranali: Wow Harshad, your house looks beautiful!
Harshad: Thankyou! (he smiles)

Harshad goes to make coffee for both of them in the kitchen. When he comes back, he could not find Pranali anywhere in the hall. He shouts her name and he hears her feeble voice from somewhere.

He follows the voice and reaches the lawn. There, Pranali was standing, drenched in the rain and her arms wide open.

Harshad could see water dropping falling down her neck and then the cleavage. He also noticed them on her waist. Her dupatta was blown away with the wind.

Harshad could not control any further and he went to back hug her. Pranali gasped at the sudden touch. Harshad trailed his fingers on her bare waist sensuously and she gasped.

Pranali: harshad...what are you doing?
Harshad: sshhh, let me just... I promise you wont regret this night.

Harshad started opening the hooks of her blouse. He soon threw away the blouse piece and Pranali all of a sudden was shocked to find herself left in a bra, that too infront of Harshad.

Pranali: are you sure we won't regret this? 
Harshad: let me just tell you how sure I am (he said while pulling down her skirt)

He then moved a few steps back and admired Pranali's perfect body. He was shocked how he never tried to look at her that way earlier. Yes he found her cute and was fond of her but she could be this for him, he never thought.

Pranali moved towards Harshad and tried to be a little bold now. She was already half undressed and before he could see the whole of her, she thought of exploring him.

Pranali: Harshad, may I? (She said with her hands on his buttons)
Harshad: ofcourse babygirl.

Pranali opened the buttons of his shirt and traced his muscular chest. She could feel him all wet due to rain. She took out her tongue and licked his chest once.
Harshad was shocked at her sudden movement.

Harshad: what was what?
Pranali: preparing you for this!

Pranali removed Harshad's pants and boxers in one go and he didn't even realise how he was standing naked infront of her, all of a sudden.

Pranali: must not be as good as you but,
Pranali caressed his large maanhood and then bent down. Them, the rains, Harshad fully undressed and Pranali in her undergarments. This was it. Pranali, the little girl took the huge manhood of Harshad's in her mouth and started sucking on it. He was shocked at her step and kept moaning her name while pulling her hair. He did not even think once that she will start with their foreplay.