extra marital affair

Post 6 year leap, Akshara was married to Abhinav and Abhimanyu was single (like in the show)

When Abhimanyu meets Akshara in kasuali, she shrugs him off and tells him she loves abhinav and has married her. Abhimanyu doesn't believe and decides to win Akshara all over again....and he knew how to do it.

One day when Abhinav was occupied for the whole day and Abhir was in school, Abhimanyu started his plan.

Akshara came out of the washroom with her wet hair wrapped in a towel. She entered her room and saw Abhimanyu sitting in just his boxers. She started getting wet seeing his chiseled chest. All she wanted was to lick it and claim it but she had to control because now she was married to Abhinav.

Abhi: what happened Akshara, don't you want to taste what's yours?
Akshu: it's not mine, I am married to Abhinav now.
Abhi: oh come on akshara (abhimanyu stands up from his chair) no one can give you what I can... and that abhinav cannot even be 2% of as good as I am on bed..
Akshu thought that he is right. Abhinav's dick was so small that she couldn't even feel it when he tried to enter her, he has never satisfied her like the monster dick of abhimanyu has..

Akshu: what do you want abhi??
Abhi: you....

Saying this he moved closer to Akshara and set her hair free... he slowly kept his hands on her boobs and pressed.

Akshu: abhiiii (she moaned)
Abhi: today I will show you heaven again... i know abhinav can never give you this please.. akshu after 6 years you will get fucked by your abhi, that monster dick you loved riding on, you will drink that cum whose taste you liked the most...
Akshu: no I won't (akshu moaned because of the pressure on her boobs)
Abhi: oh baby you will

Saying this Abhimanyu teared her kurti and next moment she was just standing in her bra.
Abhi: I don't like those ugly clothes abhinav gives you... rather i don't like any clothes on you... these perfect round boobs uff... i just wanna suck-
Akshu: (cuts him) then suck it baby ..
Abhi was shocked
Akshu: abhinav can never be so romantic,oh i missed this abhi... treat me like your slut again. Give me that pleasure abhi...

Abhi was happy at his win
He quickly removed her bra and squeezed her boobs...
Abhi: uff this feeling... I am holding such big boobs after so long... i missed this feeling
Akshu: what do you mean?? You have held other boobs too?
Abhi: yes when I got to know you're married, I got drunk and went to a bar, there I played with some strippers but still no one gave me this feeling.
Akshu: oh don't worry baby.. just kiss my nipples, suck them like you're my baby okay... (she begged him)
Abhi: yeah baby yeah.
Akshu: these boobs are all yours baby... i promise I will never let that abhinav see or touch them. We are each other's best sex partners

Abhi was all charged up listening to her dirty talks and he immediately licked her whole chest area. Then he flicked her nipples with his tongue and teased her.

Akshu: abhi suck...

After a little more teasing Abhimanyu covered her whole nipple with his mouth and sucked on her breasts.. he sucked for almost half an hour continuously. he also gave lots of bite marks and then finally both were satisfied.

Next he put his hand inside Akshu's panties and touched her vagina.

Abhi: umm so wet....i like it (he had a proud look on his face)

Akshu: only for you baby... she said and kisses his lips hard.

After a long kiss, abhi finally removed her pants and underwears

He got on his knees and started licking her core madly. He was so fast and intense that akshara lost all her senses.. he was leaving his saliva here and there and then sucking her vagina very hard that akshu was moaning madly.. whole kasuali would know akshara is having sex with another man because a loser like abhinav can never give her so much pleasure

Both were desperate by now so abhimanyu quickly undressed himself and these akshu on the bed. He inserted his dick inside her vagina. Akshu whimpered because of the force and because she was having a huge dick after whole 6 years. She was very happy and excited. She could feel his balls hitting her ass and nothing could be better than this.

They happily fucked for 4-5 hours until it was time for abhir and abhinav to come back.

What do you think will happen after this? Do you want part 2 or do you want abhira to have sex infront of abhinav now?? Please reply in comments