sexually frustrated (harshali)

harshad was watching porn in his vanity. he saw the video of a girl stripping and got a boner as soon as her boobs plunged out. he desperately wanted to fuck a girl then and there. he removed his pants and boxers and started stroking his dick.

it was lunch break and pranali, his co star, came to his room in order to call him for the group lunch they had with the cast today.

she knocked without entering but the sight had her shook. harshad chopda was sitting on the couch naked, waist down, stroking his dick while some porn video was playing on his phone.

harshad got shocked by the disturbance and saw pranali was standing there. he then realised he had forgotten to close the door of his vanity.

pranali was totally shocked, her panties were dripping wet just by the sight of her hot co star and crush being naked.

pranali: sorry, i guess i came at the wrong...
harshad: stop

pranali was about to run out but stopped at her place when she heard his husky voice.

pranali: yeahh?

she turned around to see that he has stood up from his couch and was coming towards her, his dick was erect.

pranali was wearing the short green midi as they had just shot for the abhira sequence before that, and that is what made harshad horny but he couldn't confess it to pranali and that is why came to his vanity and started watching porn.

harshad: show me what you got?
pranali: harshad...what do you mean?
harshad: i said show me...

pranali stood at her place, without having idea of what to do next. her heart wanted to pounce on harshad and get fucked by his massive 8 inches dick mercilessly. but her brain told her it's wrong, and harshad's invitation further consufed her.

harshad came forward and sensing that she was getting turned on. he bundled up his dress and dipped his hands inside pranali's panties, only to find her core dripping, making him smirk.

harshad: baby, you need not hide your fantasies from me. ask for it.
pranali: wh...what do you mean harsh..ad?
harshad: ahh baby girl it's paining down there, you wanna get fucked? you wanna be my whore? my sweet little slut?
pranali: what...is this...how are you talking to me harshad?

pranali was still confused as she was seeing him like this for the first time.

harshad: okay fine babygirl, i'll make it easier for you.

harshad couldn't see beyond his needs. all he knew was that he had to fuck this crazy little girl with big round boobs infront of him.

he went closer to pranali and smashed his mouth on hers, taking her in for a very rough kiss. he dipped the other hand inside her panties again and started stroking her clit.

pranali: (breathlessly) this is wrong harshad...
harshad: i know, but do you want it?
pranali: yes (she breathed out)
harshad: then nothing's wrong.

pranali finally surrendered to harshad. he unzipped her dress and pranali easily slipped out of it. he could see her big brown nipples from over her lace bra. slowly, harshad took his fingers to her breast and tweaked her nipples making pranali hiss. he smirked at her reaction. he then held both of them from over the bra and started massaging them. pranali was totally drowned in pleasure, she never knew making out was such fun.

harshad: (while rubbing her nipples with the thumb) having fun baby?
pranali: (eyes closed and drowned in escatsy) ohh yeahhhh
harshad: what will you do when i'll throw this bra away and suck those round boobies with my mouth.
pranali: (impossibly turned out) doo thattt

harshad smirked and unclasped her bra making it fall on the ground. he stared at her boobs for some time with lustful gaze.

pranali: ahh kiss them.
harshad: huh kiss what? (still staring at boobs)

pranali got irritated and smashed his mouth on her boobs making his lips rub on them. she arched her back at the sensation. harshad understood what she wanted and slowly took the nipple in his mouth. at first he did nothing but just kept it in his mouth, soaking in the feels of finally getting to the boobs of his sexy co star. when pranali started begging him to move, he look out his tongue and licked the whole breast. his other hand squeezed the other breast. he then started with soft sucking, which soon turned wild. he was also biting the boobs.

soon his hand slipped inside her panties and he dipped his finger inside her core, while also sucking on the other breast.

pranali moaned loudly.

harshad: baby are you ready to be mine, for today?
pranali: i want to be yours forever

with that he teared her panties and himself got undressed completely. and without any further warning he thrusted inside her, taking away the virginity. pranali was crying and shaking on feeling the intrusion for the first time but harshad calmed her down by constantly kissing away her tears. soon she got used to it and every thrust sent her to new levels of pleasure. they both had the best times of their lives!