Vanity Van Sex (Harshali)

Harshad and Pranali, the two love birds shot for the pati vs patni episode of rswp and then decided to take a break in the vanity, as they had to shoot for yrkkh at night.

Pranali: Harshadd, I am too tired yaar. These rswp shoots are really tiring.
Harshad: I still don't know why Garima forces us to attends these.
Pranali: Good for the promotion of our show, maybe!
Harshad: Yeah I know!

Pranali looks at him and then holds his hands, pulling him inside her vanity. She locked the door.
Harshad: What? You just told me you're tired.
Pranali: Yeah, that I am.
Harshad: So rest na. Why have you locked us here?
Pranali: Will you not rest with me? (she said while trailing her fingers down his cheek)
Harshad: This is how we rest?
Pranali: Actually, I was thinking if you can...(she said while dropping the strap of her gown)
Harshad: If I can? (he whispers while carefully noticing her actions)

By now she has dropped both the straps of her gown down. Her cleavage was visible, which slightly turned Harshad on.
Pranali: Actually baby...(she removed his blazer)
Harshad: Baby don't, you should rest...
Pranali: You know I'll rest better if you give me a...umm...massage (she says sensuously).

She removes his shirt and throws it in a corner. Then she pushes him on the couch and sits in his lap. 

Pranali: Will you...ba..by? (she spoke sensuously again and completely turned on harshad)
Harshad: Can never deny you something!

He started massaging her shoulders normally for some time. She then arched her back so that he could see what she wanted to show. He then sees her boobs slowly coming out of the gown. He bends down and kisses her shoulders while pushing the dress further down. In no time, her chest was exposed. Harshad grabbed her breasts with both his hands and started massaging them too, while also kissing her neck and shoulder.

Harshad: You did not tell me you wanted a massage here too?
Pranali: Baby I love it the most when you massage here.
Harshad: oh my babyy
He turned her around and perfectly adjusted her on his lap, so that he faces her boobs now. 

Harshad: Baby, there's another way I can massage them.
Pranali knew what was coming.
Pranali: Really? How? Show me baby...

Harshad tightly stimulated the nipples with his fingers.

Harshad: Like this babyyy
Pranali: ohh, can you show me more of it??
Harshad: oh yeah? first you show me more of it! (he trailed his fingers inside her tube bra)
Pranali: All yours lovee.
She removed her bra and the boobs sprung out immediately.

Harshad: Ahh, perfectt (he said while grabbing her boobs immediately)
Pranali: Yeah, so now?? (she sounded desperate)

Harshad picked her up and made her lie down on the couch completely. He then started massaging her stomach and waist properly. He knew she required his care as much as she required the pleasure he gives her. She was too tired and he needed to relax her a bit.

He then travelled upwards and started massaging her boobs. He started with light massage but when she pulled him closer by the neck, he understood what she needed.

He covered her nipples with his mouth and started sucking on it.
Pranali: Ahh, this is exactly what I need after an exhausting day! (she moaned).

He got motivated and started sucking her harder which made Pranali moan louder.

Harshad: Babyyy, slow down, we're in the vanity!
Pranali: Ahhh Harsh I canttt aaahhaahhh
Harshad: Oh god this girl! (he covered her mouth with his hands to suppress the moans)
He then opened the zip of his pants and took out his dick.
Harshad: Come on have this and keep your mouth shut.
She happily sucked on his dick while he stood near her face and massaged her boobs again.

They took turns on sucking and he got tired sucking those breasts after some time and stopped.

Pranali: Baby more please???
Harshad: Jaan they are swollen already!
Pranali: Umm...I need massage here also
She removed her panties and opened her legs, pointing in the middle of her thighs.

Harshad: Yeah sure. Your demands are increasing day by day!

He caressed her pussy and clitoris making her moan again. Within a few minutes, he also inserted his fingers and she screamed with a jerk.

Pranali: Fuck Harshad I know what you're doing!
Harshad: Yeah, exactly! Gonna fuck you now :)
Pranali: Harsh no aaahhhhhhh
He had started sucking her clitoris and now she was shaking. She was just teasing him but he was preparing them for something much more now. He gave her an orgasm and then drank it all.

He then completely undressed himself and laid behind her on the couch. Quickly, he put on the condom. Then, he held her close by the boobs and kissed on her neck while also rubbing his dick on her vagina.

Harshad: Ready baby??
Pranali: You sure we should do it here?
Harshad: Yes baby, lets experience this too!
Pranali: Ahh okayy! (she kissed his ears)

He carefully pushed his dick inside her and she screamed.
Harshad: No baby no, you cant do that!
He turned around her face and took the lips in his mouth, compressing her moans. They started kissing passionately while he kept on thrusting inside her.

When they parted after a few minutes to get air, she took her boobs in the mouth and started licking and sucking on it. Harshad could also not control and they both sucked the boobs together, while the thrusting continued.

Finally, both felt satisfied after almost an hour and got separated. They had a shoot after exactly one hour but were tired and fell asleep over each other, while Garima kept calling.

Thankyou for commenting and suggesting the ideas. So, this was a short and quick one :)