Oneshots 1: Broadway Live!

A/N: Welcome to Snuggle Shorts! Aka, filler chapters to hold you waffles over until I'm finished with the next big chapter. Please note that these all take place throughout the story and are canon. Please let me know if you'd like me to add to this chapter or if you felt like it ended too abruptly. Thank you for your patience!

====

Y/n plopped on the couch with a loud groan. They were extremely bored. It was right around the middle of summer, so Y/n definitely was not going outside. They let out a long sigh in thought. Maybe they could invite Macaque over, he always seemed to have fun ideas!  Y/n smiled at the thought, but it slowly turned into a frown. Macaque was probably busy doing whatever demon monkeys do when it's burning up outside.

Just then Y/n heard a crash from their window. Turning their head in the direction of the noise, Y/n was surprised to find Macaque pretty much dead on the floor. They wasted no time dragging him to their large fan. "Macaque?? Are you dead or are you just overheating?! Talk to me Macaque!" Y/n began shaking Macaque violently by his shoulders. Eventually, they gave up and rested their head on his chest as they began to weep. "He was too young!! It should've been me!"

As Y/n continued to sob Macaque opened one of his eyes and smiled, as he'd been faking it the entire time. Pretty soon, Macaque couldn't keep in his amusement and burst out laughing. This surprised Y/n and they gasped and scrambled away from Macaque, (who they thought was a ghost). Once Macaque finally calmed down from his fit of laughter, he looked at Y/n who was cowering in a corner. "Calm down dude, I'm not a ghost or anything. I'm immortal," he said through a few chuckles.

Y/n looked at him skeptically. "Why should I believe you?" they questioned. Macaque shrugged. "Good point. But could a ghost do this?" Macaque pretended to concentrate for a moment before summoning two shadow clones of himself and making them run around your house. He chuckled a bit as he watched Y/N look at the shadow clones in amazement. Remembering that they were supposed to be interrogating Macaque, they shook their head and looked at Macaque. "Hmm...I guess you're right. But I'm watching you." They glared at Macaque suspiciously.

Macaque put his hands up and shrugged, "Alright alright." Relaxing, Y/n looked around at Macaque's shadow clones once again. "So, what should we do then?" Macaque followed Y/N gaze. "I have a few ideas," Macaque purred as he stared at his shadow clones.

Y/N was bouncing in their seat as they waited for Macaque to come out. They could already tell that this was going to be a good idea, Macaque was a great actor from what they'd heard (which wasn't much if they were being honest). Macaque had come up with the brilliant idea of doing a play. And, as a plus, he was able to rent out a whole theatre for the day! Two of the seats on both sides of Y/N were filled with snacks that they had gathered before the show.

"You ready Y/N?" Macaque called from backstage. "Heck yeah, I am!!" The lights dimmed and the curtains began to open, "Then please silence all devices, and prepare for the show of a lifetime." Y/N giggled and hugged their plushie closer to their body. Wait, plushie? Y/N looked down in confusion. They didn't remember bringing a plushie with them, so how did this get here? Even more confusing to Y/N, was the fact that they didn't remember owning a Macaque plush either! They shrugged it off and focused their attention back on the show, blissfully unaware of the small dolls blinking eyes.

602 words