No Time Wasted

(Twan in the media)

Jayceon

The nurse came back in the room and gave Khloe her medicine. They decided to keep her overnight but hopefully if her vitals good tomorrow they will discharge her. But she has to be on bed rest for a few weeks. She's always doing everything now it's time someone take care of her. Maci and I stayed for a few more hours. Khloe fell asleep after they gave her other pain meds.

I left Khloe a note letting her know we went to the house and to call as soon as she wakes up. Maci is going to have to siblings on the way. And I needed to take a shower and pack her some clothes while she rest. Hopefully they release her tomorrow morning. Lil Twan party tomorrow afternoon

Damn can't believe we having a baby together. Our baby is going to be cute. I stopped and got Maci something to eat and then we headed back to the house. Damn why the hell everybody pregnant around the same time. I just hope this shit with King die down for a lil bit cause now I definitely gotta keep an close eye on her. We finally got to the house, I had stop to get us some food. I work Maci up and she unbuckled her and picked up and carried her. I missed my baby so much. I kissed all in her forehead.

"Okay daddy" she said throwing up her hands trying to block my kisses

I started tickling her and she started giggling. I really kissed having her around the house. I'm glad her mama close by. Maci really have two siblings own the way. She really getting big and smart af. I carried her to the door and then I put her down: I had to get my keys to open the door.

"Baby reach in daddy pocket and get the keys" I said holding the food

She started reaching in my pocket to grab my keys with her little hands. She handed me the keys and I opened the door and put the food on the kitchen counter. I picked her up and sat her on the stool and gave her the happy meal and she started grubbing.

After she ate I put her in the tub and gave her a nice bubble bath. I grabbed her some pjs and her outfit for TJ party tomorrow. I let her sit and play in the tub and toys for a lil bit. Then I grabbed a towel and picked my baby up. She had so much hair just like her mama. I can't believe I'm finna have another kid on the way. It's crazy cause I really thought Karmen was going to be my only baby mama. But we both decided to stay best friends and be there for Maci. We didn't wanna mess up our friendship. She moved passed our one night stand and so did I. Maci has two siblings and a lil cousin on the way. Looks like we all been around here just fucking😂.

I dried her off and her hair was a lil damp so I blow dried it before she got in bed. Then I cut on Shrek and tucked baby girl in.

"Daddy can we go see the new little mermaid" she asked

Most definitely gotta take her to see that and is it wrong that I wanna see it with her 🥴. I mean let's be real here Halle been my baby since grown-ish days.

"Yes baby we can Sunday, your uncle Twan will be picking you up for TJ birthday party tomorrow. I have to pick Khloe up from the hospital and I'll pick you up when the party is over" I said kissing her forehead

"Okay wove you dwaddy" she said

I just kissed her forehead and went to go finish my food and then shower and chill. I hope she has a boy cause I'm ready for a lil nigga like me. That way I can teach him all the things my father has taught me and show him how to treat a real woman. Cause his mommy doesn't get appreciated enough like she supposed to. I just wish Khloe would let me love her and show her that not all men want is sex. I was really feeling Khloe since I first met her.