Opening Night

Khloe

I locked my apartment down and headed towards my car. It was now 9 and I had to be at work at 9:30. Dollar Bill will be mad ass hell if I show up to the club late. He always have me opening at 9 knowing I get off of work from my other job at 8-8:30. I work at Buffalo Wild Wings during the day and I work at King of Diamond Strip Club.

Then his old ass stay tryna get some ass from me. He be trying to exchange sex for money. Regardless if I need to money or not I would never exchange sex for money. I finally pulled up to the club. I grabbed my doufle bag and walked towards the back entrance.

"Heyyyy Big Red" I said hugging the body guard at the door

Big Red is a tall muscular tatted man. He always make sure I'm straight. He be lying giving me drinks and everything. I think he has a crush on me. I wouldn't mind dating his fine ass.

"Heyyyy my beautiful Cocoa Goddess" he said cheesing and hugging me tight

I felt his hand touch my ass but I wasn't bothered by it. Men touch my ass all the time. It's apart of my job. I didn't like it at first but I got comfortable with it.

He let me inside the club. I went straight to the dressing room. I spoke to the other girls and then walked to my locker. I put on my lingerie, then did my hair and makeup. Then I stood in the mirror and took a picture.

"Damn bitch yhu look good" Nikki said

Nikki is one of my friends here at the club. She is the one who helped me get the job. At first I didn't wanna do it, but once she showed me how much she make a night. I said why not, it's easy and fast money. I make at least $2,000 a night. Most of that money goes towards my tuition and bills.

"Thanks hun, yhu look good yo damn self" I said smacking her on her ass

"Thanks bitch, now come on yhu know how Dollar Bill is" she said walking out the dressing room

The club was already packed and it wasn't 10 pm yet. Its naked bitches dancing everywhere. All I seen was ass and titties shaking. Then I looked in the V.I.P. section to see what rapper was here tonight. Mostly rappers and drug dealers be in the V.I.P section. They spend the most money.

I waited til the Black introduce me and began playing Lay You Down by K Young. I started dancing and grinding against the pole. Then I climbed up the pole and did a few tricks. Men and women were throwing money in the stage. Then I came down the into a split. The men went crazy once I started twerking while in a split.

Then I got up off the floor and started taking off my glitter fish nets. I was only wearing things and heels now. As I was dancing and touching on myself I made eye contact with this fine ass light skin dude sitting in the V.I.P section. He didn't have on a shirt and he was tatted ass hell. So I started rubbing and touching on myself even more.

It was something about the way he looked at me while I danced. It was was like I was dancing for him. Then I got on the ground and started twerking and shaking my ass. I was grinding and rolling my body at we stared at each other. He never took his eyes off of me.

I kept twerking and dancing while on the floor. It was ones, five, tens, etc being thrown at me. I started shaking that ass harder. Then this pretty brown skin chick came on stage. It was her birthday so I gave her a lot dance. She was putting money on my thong and in my mouth.

Then she left the stage and I started back twerking around the pole. Then I got on the pole and slid down. I looked in the V.I.P section to see if he was still watching, but he wasn't there.

I finally got off stage and walked straight towards the bar. Keke was the bartender. She was cool and crazy asf.

"Let me two shots of tequila" I yelled above the music