Temptations

(Jayceon in the media)

Khloe

I grabbed his face and kissed him aggressively . Then I climbed on his lap. He gripped my ass hard ASF, but I like it tho. Then he started kissing down my neck. "Mmm" I said while hitting the blunt. My neck is the weakest hotspot.

"Ma I wanna do some things to you" he said kissing down to my chest

He pulled my tank top off revealing my nipples. He grabbed my left tittie and started sucking and licking on my nipples. I swear I feel everything by now that they are pierced.

Then he picked me up by my ass and laid me down on my back. He got on top of me and we started kissing. The he began kissing down my chest all the way down to my stomach. He was leaving passion marks on everything spot he licked and sucked on.

"Mmm shit" I said almost about to burn my couch with the blunt

He chuckled a little bit and he started pulling my pants off. Luckily a bitch shaved on the regular. Don't no nigga wanna watch a bitch shaking they ass and pussy in they face if you got a bush garden growing down there.

He was kissing the inside of my thigh. Then he kept kissing round every other spot but my pussy. Every time he got close to breathing on her she got wet.

"Do you want Daddy to eat that pussy" he said looking up at me

"Hell yeah" I said pulling from the little blunt that I have left

I ain't had my pussy ate since Jason and I last fuck. And I could really use it right now.

He dove straight in without warning me. He was licking her so slow and I love every bit of it. Then he spreaded my pussy lips with his fingers, and started spiting and make her sloppy and wet. Then he started licking fast as fuck.

"Mmm babyyyyy right there" I said grabbing his head and rubbing

I was gripping my couch so hard the cushions started to come up from under me. Damn Jason didn't eat my pussy this good. Lawwdddd I knew his tongue did wonders. For a minute I couldn't breathe. It felt like he was snatching out my entire soul.

"Ouuuu shit.....I'm bout to cummmm!" I hollered

My eyes started rolling to the back of my head. I swear this nigga can eat my pussy any time he want. Cause lawddddd I ain't never had some good ass head like this before.

My legs began shaking the faster he started licking my clit. It feel like I'm finna explode all in his mouth. Cause hunny, he was licking all the right spots. "Mmm damn" I said as I was reaching my climax. I grip on to his braids.

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGG!" I screamed to the too of my lungs

I came all in his mouth and he slurped up every bit too. I had to mush him, cause he wanna keep licking after I done came. He tried to suck my soul all the way dry. He finally stopped and sat up and kissed me.

I love tasting myself. I tasted good asf, and now I want some dick. We continued to kiss for another good five minutes. Then that's when I grabbed his belt buckle. I can see him bulging out of his pants now. He look big asf, lawddddd I ain't ready.

"Look ma, he ain't little, and once I start I'm not finna play no games witcha ya heard" he said with his eyes low asf and licking his lips

I can tell that he was dead ass. Mmm and he look sexy ASF. I began taking his pants off and then his boxers. As I slowly removed his boxers his dick got bigger and bigger. I already thought this nigga was hard, but I guess I was turning him on the closer I got to taking all of his clothes off.