Past Relations

Twan

Its been two weeks since the day I got shot. The doctor said I will be getting discharged today. I'm happy asf cause now I get to go home and walk round the house naked and let my balls hang loose.

Now I that I'm good, I can look for them niggas who robbed and shot me. I do remember seeing that little nigga I popped a cap in a few months ago. But question is why did he wait like three months to make a move.

That little nigga must work for somebody who got beef with me. Shit! That could be anybody 😂 Niggas don't like the kid for some reason.

As I was sitting in deep thought thinking about who could have shot me, that fine ass nurse came in the room. Looks like she has my discharge papers, and her number.

"If you ever need help relieving some stress I do house visits" she said walking out

Damn! I might just call her tonight. Lawdddd let me go before I fuck her in this room. I put on the clothes Jay brought for me. And he went by my crib to get some of my jewelry and my car keys . Jayceon think he know me🤷🤔.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the hospital

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the hospital. I stopped by Cook-out and grabbed me a chicken strip tray with a Huge tea. Then I headed towards the warehouse. I gotta put my boys on game.

Cause I know who shot me, but question is I don't know who the little nigga is working for. Cause ain't no way that nigga been just waiting on me. They had to plan that shit out and that mean it's a snake working for you. Ion play that shit, like foreal tho. This why I don't trust muthafuckas now.

I finally got to the warehouse and grabbed my stuff and headed inside.

"DAMN Y'ALL COULDN'T COME VISIT A NIGGA!" I said playing around

Some niggas thought I was dead ass. And one bitch thought she was finna get fired. Muthafuckas can't take a joke. I could care less if they came and saw me or not. Long as my bro Jay was there that's all it matter. He always by my side whenever I need him.

When I tell y'all when been through everything together, we been through everything together. That's my homie foreal tho. Don't nobody got me like he do.

"Welcome back nigga"CJ said

CJ is the one over the little niggas that's under me. He one of my shooters, like my little nigga on go. He always ready to blow down some shit.

I dapped him up and then we began walking around the warehouse. I had to make sure all my product and shit was still straight. So far it looks like my niggas still had everything straight. They been moving my product and handling my money while I was gone.

I taught them how to still push this shit through the streets without me being here. And then I got my best niggas over them and they ain't go teach them wrong. And they wonder why can't nobody run up in my shit. We got our shit on lock. And whoever tried to kill me got something coming. They gone wish they killed me.