Let Me Get to Know You Part 2.

Jayceon

While we was waiting on Khloe. Maci and I were making sure we had all the snacks. We brought them to the movie room. As we was setting up everything I heard my phone ringing. I answered and buzzed her in. That was a nice ass car she was driving.

I watched as she drove up my driveway. Then she got out and she was looking good. Damn! I swea' ma had it going on. She was just so pretty and her body was gorgeous. She walked up to the door.

"Damn ma yhu looking good" I said biting my lips

"Thank you" she said blushing

I couldn't stop staring at her. I finally let her in and we walked inside the living room.

"Umm....yeah you can take those heels off, get comfortable I ain't go bite. MACIIIIII!" I said yelling Maci to come here

She starred laughing. I just kept looking at her. Damn she make a nigga wanna do some things to her. She took her fur coat and heels off. Then I guess she dropped something cause she bent over. All I saw was her ass. Ouuuu my gawddd🤤🤤🤤 I was getting hard asf.

Maci finally came in the living room. I picked her up and kissed her on her cheek. I swear she looks just like me.

"Khloe this is my daughter Maci" I said

"Heyyy pretty girl" she said smiling and pinching her cheeks

Maci was giggling and laughing. Wow I guess she do love kids. Boi ole boi she surprises me every time we talk. I see Maci likes her.

"The movie room this way" I said

I walked in front of her while still holding Maci. Then I opened the door to the movie room. We walked to the front row. Me and Maci had all the snacks and drinks up front on the table.

"Woww, guess y'all wasn't playing no games huh?" She said

"Nahh we always do this" I said putting Maci down

We all sat down and Maci sat between us. I grabbed the firestick and found us a movie. We were watching Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation. It just came out at the beginning of the year. We we're eating snacks and watching the movie. That nigga Adam Sandler is a fool. This is funny no lie, you gotta watch it.

Then I glanced over at Khloe, she didn't see me looking at her. She was all into the movie. Her and Maci was giggling and looking at the screen.

I got up to use the bathroom. Then when I came out I seen Khloe looking at the pictures on the wall. I mostly had pictures of Maci when she was a baby. That's my baby girl man. I would kill anybody over my princess.

"You good ma" I asked walking up on her

I guess she didn't notice me watching her. Man this girl is so pretty yo. And I ain't never felt this way bout no female. Even though I did have feelings for Kairi , they ain't the same as the ones for Khloe.

"Nigga you scared the shit out of me, but yeah I'm good just giving myself a tour" she said

"Girlllll you are something, I can show you around if you like" I said

"Yeah sure, but what about Maci?" She said

"She fine, she probably ain't even noticed we left" I said laughing

She started laughing and her smile was everything. I started walking and showing her each room. Then I showed her my office and studio room. I had a basketball court inside my house as well. Then we went in the back yard where the pool was at

It's feels good outside today. Maybe we can get in the pool. I really just don't want ma to leave. I really enjoy her company and vibe.

"Damn nigga what you need all these rooms for?" She said laughing