This Means War 😈

(King in the media)

King

"Do you wanna see us kiss" Lay said while YaYa was twerking on her

They was touching all on each other like they do this all the time. They some freaky bitches okay then. I took a sip from my cup and then hit the blunt. I shook my head and soon as I did that YaYa turned around and kissed Lay. They was using tongue and all.

Then they stopped and started taking there clothes off. Then they both began walking towards me and Lay sat on my lap and started kissing on my neck. YaYa was kissing on her neck and rubbing on her.

I tried really hard not to moan but she started nibbling and licking on my ear. Then YaYa sat beside me and unbuckled my pants and grabbed my dick. These lil bitches don't play huh, I need to party with them more often. She began stroking my dick up and down with her small hands. Lay eyes lit up when she saw how big I was. That's shit felt good at but I wasn't with all that teasing shit. I stood up reaching in my pocket for a condom cause ion know what these lil hoes got. I could tell YaYa wanted to feel me bad by the way she kept stroking and looking at me.

Then she kissed the tip and then slid all of me in the back of her throat. I grabbed her head and started bobbing it up and down fast aff. She started gagging and spitting all on my dick. As she was doing that Lay was kissing all on my neck and back.

Next thing I know she got on her knees and started sucking on my balls while YaYa had my dick in her mouth. Ohh these bitches get down like that. Then I felt her lick my gooch and ass. I ain't never had a bitch lick my ass and gooch before hold up it actually feel kinda nice. It's crazy that I like that shit cause ion play bout that ass shit. But I guess if you know what you doing then ion mind it.

"Ohh fuckk" I said while shoving my dick all the way down her throat

I felt myself about to cum and that's when I been fucking her throat harder and faster. They can't be doing shit like this cause ima slut and ima slut you out if you let me. You can't be acting like a slut cause ima treat you like one. Damn they don't know who they fucking with. YaYa got up and started kissing and licking on my neck. That's when Lay got up and started kissing on YaYa.

~~~~~~

I woke up to YaYa and Lay knocked out on my chest. We had a time last night and them bitches was some freaks. I got a lot off my chest last night too. I slid from under them and put on my pants and grabbed my shirt and keys. I headed towards the house I tried calling Tokiyo but she still didn't answer. All I know is she better have everything packed when I get home. Don't nobody got time for that arguing bullshit. I got off the exit and continued turning into our neighborhood. Then I turned down our street and it was blocked off by police and crime scene tape. It was some car in front of the house that I didn't recognized.