Help!

Twan

I was sitting in my office counting money. Then one of my workers came in here being loud asf. It's early asf out here and he wanna be loud and shit. I was always come in early so that I can.make sure everything is done. I don't sleep, when I know it's money out here to be made.

"YO BOSS I KNOW WHERE THIS NIGGA LAY HIS HEAD AT" he said yelling

"Nigga why the fuck you yelling" I said

This nigga always loud in the fucking morning. Like how could you have so much energy in the morning.

"My bad nigga, but dead ass" he said

"Go load up the choppas" I said

He left my office. I put on my bullet proof vest. And grabbed my silencer. It's broad daylight and I don't need nobody hearing shit. I grabbed my phone and we headed out.

Khloe

I grabbed my purse and doufle bag and headed inside the strip club. I'm guessing Big Red was off today because I didn't see him. I walked inside the dressing room and spoke to the twins.

"Wassup chicá" Shanell said

"Not shit ready to get this shift over with, I have class tomorrow" I said

I took off my jogging suit and put on my light pink furry thongs and bra. Then I put on my pink diamond stilettos. Then I flat ironed my hair and put on my lipstick. I was ready to go in stage.

I walked out the dressing room. It was loud music blasting inside the club. I seen nothing but naked bitches shaking they ass. I walked over to the bar where Nikki was.

"Damnn it's packed in here tonight bitch" I said screaming over the loud music

Cherry already made my two shits if tequila. I took them to the head and started twerking. Then Blac Youngsta Booty came on. I started twerking on Nikki. Then some dudes started throwing some money. Then we both got on top of the bar and started dancing. They was making it rain in here tonight.

"Okayyyy bitchhhhh!" Nikki yelled

Then she started grinding and twerking on me. I started rubbing and smacking her ass. Nikki has a nice ass body too. We be working out together. Shit she work out more than me. We was twerking and dancing to every song that came on..

The we finally headed towards the dressing room. We both wiped ourselves and then applied deodorant. I changed into my white and glitter two piece. Then I put on my diamond stilettos. I went back out there and started dancing on stage.

It was lit tonight and I felt good. I started shaking my ass and doing splits. I was started feeling those shots I had. I take the shots to help me loosen up a bit.

"Damn ma" I heard someone say as I was twerking.

He kept throwing ones and I kept shaking that ass. Then I turned around and started grinding in him. I gave him a lap dance and he was putting money on my thong.

"Why don't you come home with me ma" he said

I ain't go lie, he was fine ass hell. But he look like trouble and ion have time for that. I'm somewhat kinda talking to someone. I don't need no drama or problems.

"I have a man" I said while shaking my ass in his face

I felt him smack my ass and grab it. Some of these niggas don't give a fuck.

"Woahh nigga calm the fuck down, no touching" I said continuing to dance

He started throwing some money. Then the song was over, I was about to walk to the bar until he grabbed my arm.