23- Gunner ( NEW )

I awoke in the middle of the night hungry.

Not hungry for food, but my wife.

As I lay beside her, intensely watching every breath she took, I thought about her admission to wanting to quit boxing to raise a family. And the thought of Aria wishing to have more children made me even hungrier for her.

After wearing me out hours before, and my dick still feeling as raw as it does, I'm not so sure why I'm craving as badly as I am for her.

My plan of getting her to talk to me and discipline me for my actions went smoother than I thought. And I love that it did. However, I feel the discipline should continue because there's still one important detail about her situation I haven't told her yet.

And that's about her sister, Felicia. Aka-Hell's baby.

I'm not trying to hide that part from her; I've just felt that Justin should be the one to tell her. And hopefully, soon, he does. But, until then, because I know who Felicia is and I continue holding that piece of information inside me, I must be punished-even if Aria has no idea why I'd like to carry on with her chastising me.

So, without waking Aria, I reached over her, grabbed the balls and torturing device off the nightstand, and put them on, occasionally squinting my eyes while doing so.

I can't believe I was doing this, but I reached into my drawer, removed Aria's nipple clamps, and attached them to me. And now I think I've officially become a sexual freak because no regular guy I know, at least not that I know of, would ever think about doing something like this.

After the pain subsided and taking a few long, slow, deep breaths, I got the courage to awake Aria. "What are you doing, Gunner?" she tiredly asked, her eyes barely open.

I removed her hand underneath her cheek and lowered it to the steel balls hanging from the two criminals waiting for their punishment.

Her eyes shot open, and then she loudly whispered, "Gunner, what are you doing? I thought I told you I didn't want to do this with you!"

I pressed my lips to hers. "I know you did, but I still feel that I deserve this punishment. I may not have cheated on you, but the fact remains that I broke one of our sacred promises. A rule I made with you that never should have been broken. No matter what..." Here I am, telling her about a rule I should never have broken, yet I'm still hiding one more thing from her.

"I don't care anymore about that. If you haven't realized or noticed, I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about having to discipline you for keeping things from me." She paused, then sighed, "Like the meeting with my mom's sperm donor in a few short days or helping my mom find my sister. And I feel that if I can find my sister and bring her back to my mother, her depression will disappear, she'll be normal again, and Justin and I will get the okay to bring her home."

I honestly believe her sister is right under our noses. And if I listen to what my gut's been telling me, their long-lost sister isn't just out there hoping to be found. But that she's been in her father's care along with his wife, Stacey, this entire time.

And it's not just me that thinks that way, but so does Walter.

The back of my hand caressed the side of her face. "I know what's been on your mind. And I know it isn't easy for you to deal with it all, but I think you having fun punishing me may help relieve whatever stress you're feeling. And since I've already hooked everything up to me, I think you should take advantage of this time and do everything you can to inflict as much pain on me as possible."

"You really want me to do this to you?"

No... not really.

"Yes, I do."