6- Aria (EDITED)

I don't mind where Gunner's mouth is and how he's pleasuring me by exercising his tongue. It was invigorating, sensual, and exciting until now. Now, he's biting and tugging, all while finger blasting me, doing everything he can to get me to talk. I panted and squealed. Whimpered and groaned. And the more I begged and squirmed, the harder he bit and tugged, and the firmer he held me in place.

I wanted to tell him what I've been going through, but I'm afraid he'll be disappointed in me after how far I've come. I don't like that I'm hiding anything from him, and I understand he wants to know what's going on to try to help, but I feel this is a battle I need to figure out on my own.

"Gunner, please. Stop. I can't take it anymore," I demandingly whined while trying to free my handcuffed wrists from the bike.

I felt like a brick. And I hated that I couldn't move. I was handcuffed and secured to the bike; Gunner held me tight and put all his weight on me—locking me into place. And because he insisted on ignoring my pleads to stop, I yelled the one word I hadn't used in over a year. Actually, it's been almost two years, "Beetlejuice!"

I wasn't sure if the word still stood, but I figured I'd say it to see what he'd do. I knew what Gunner was trying to do, and if he assumed it'd work, he had another thing coming because it won't.

Gunner's tongue lashing stopped by saying the safeword. His fingers pulled out of me, and then he groaned, "I'll stop. But I will give you ten seconds only to admit what's been bothering you."

I sighed. "Gunner. It's nothing. Really."

"Nine... Eight... Seven... Six-" he counted slowly. And by the sounds of his breathing told me that if I don't confess, he'll get back to doing what he was.

"Fine," I hissed, stopping him from his count down.

Why does he have to be so damn stubborn?

Can't a woman have something on their mind without having to talk about what's bothering them? Especially my situation. The last thing I wanted was for him to look at me differently because my parents hadn't been in the picture for years, and I was allowing them to preoccupy my mind. 

"Well?" Gunner impatiently asked after I paused to think about how to tell him without him getting upset.

After ruminating on everything bothering me, I finally admitted, "I've been thinking a lot about my father and what he did to my brother and me. What he's missed out on with us over the years, what he did to my mother. And the reason she's where she is today."

A sound of disappointment appeared in his voice. "Why? Why now, after all this time?"

My shoulders slowly raised and fell while taking slow, deep breaths. I don't know why I've been thinking about them the way I have, but I have, and I can't seem to get any of those memories to leave my mind. "I've always thought about my parents. Just not as much as I have been lately. And I noticed how it's worsened after having Wyatt."

I sighed when he leaned over me, thinking he wasn't happy with my admission and would continue punishing me for allowing my parents to consume my mind, which has caused me to become a bit distant from everyone who loves me. But he freed the blindfold instead. "Thank you," I breathed in relief.

"You're welcome, but the handcuffs will stay where they are until you've told me everything."

I figured as much.

"But I'll warn you that if you don't tell me everything you've held to secrecy, the blindfold will go back on, and the punishment will continue until everything is out in the open."