4- Aria (EDITED)

Eight hours ago, I last had a drink of alcohol, and I know the recommendations are not to breastfeed your child until four hours after drinking any liquor, so it's more than okay to feed him. But the problem is, my breasts are full, leaking to be exact, Wyatt's teething, and my nipples are sore as hell after Gunner got a hold of them.

Sigh...

Just as I sat on the couch to feed Wyatt, I breathed a sigh of relief after remembering I had pumped extra milk for Nikki the night before. I looked down at Wyatt and cooed, "I know you're hungry, but your daddy decided to be a little rough with me last night, and I'm a bit sore, so instead of getting it straight from the tap, you'll be getting a bottle this morning."

While the milk was warming, I thought about Walter and his alcohol consumption the night before, so I grabbed Wyatt out of his bumbo, then headed to Walter's room to check on him. When I opened the door and saw his eyes were closed and he wasn't moving, I quietly walked over to him to see if I could see the bedding move up and down to make sure he was still breathing.

He was, and he looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake him, so I turned around to head out, but then Wyatt saw Walter. He whined, his back arched, and he tried wiggling out of my arms to get to him. So before Wyatt woke him, I hurried out of the room.

Walter and Wyatt are incredibly close—like two peas in a pod. Wyatt immediately took to Walter after he was born, and every time he cries and hears Walter's voice, he stops crying, smiles, and coos.

Wyatt absolutely loves Walter.

And I know why he loves him just as much as I do. He's warm, funny, kind, knowledgeable, and loving. And he has a lot of love to give to everyone who adores him just the same.

Who wouldn't love Walter? Besides, the jackasses Cole, Stewart, and his two brothers, Torrence and Hunter. I'm glad they're out of the picture. And thankfully, they're all where they belong—prison and hell.

While feeding Wyatt, a knock at the door caught my attention. I looked away from Wyatt and sighed as I looked over at Gunner. I knew it was Neron after warning me the night before that he'd be here bright and early. And I had been hoping that he was only teasing since I didn't have a match anytime soon.

"Will you let Neron in?"

Gunner chuckled as he stood from the couch. "Have fun with him this morning," he smiled, knowing what I was in for and how much of a treat it'll be—a torturing treat.

"Morning, Neron," I said with a forced smile as he sat next to me.

"Good morning, sunshine," he gleamed, looking at me like he expected me to be hurting from a hangover. "How are you feeling this fine morning?"

"I feel fine. But my nipples are fucking sore. You didn't happen to bring any lidocaine with you. Did you?"

Gunner gave me a disapproving glare, a scowled look that told me he disliked me talking to Neron about my nipples. But I didn't care—they fucking hurt, and I felt like relaxing today. After working as hard as I did these past six months, I assumed he'd give me a break and allow me to take a day off from working out.

Neron's eyes widened, and he nearly choked when he spoke. "You're what?"

"Wyatt's teething," Gunner told him for me before I admitted the real reason behind the soreness. He isn't lying. Wyatt is teething, but it's Gunner's fault for them being sore, disciplining me for getting pissy with him. I may have asked for the punishment, but he could have done it differently. Especially since he knows I'm nursing a teething baby.

Wyatt already has two teeth, and two more are coming in. That's already all day long nipple torture.

"Put some ice cubes on them. That'll numb it up," Neron hinted, looking at Gunner with a shit-eating grin—smiling as if he knew the real reason behind it. Ice would work. But it would also harden my nipples, and the next thing I'll see is all the men around here staring at my chest with their tongues hanging out and drooling while watching me work out.