Ready to be Fierce!

The girls had spent the next hour practicing their audition and stopped to take a break. "It's been a while since we did this song, but I think we'll do pretty well," Kate said."Yeah, though if we do get into the festival, we need to do a different song for the performance," Scarlet said.

Minerva thought for a moment and had an idea."Hey, remember that anime of Moriarty the Patriot we saw a year ago? Why don't we do the second opening song?""You mean Twisted Hearts?.....That's not a bad idea. What to you think, girls?" Alex asked the others.

Laufey shrugged, smiling, "Sure, I'll try it." 

 Luna giggled, "We're in agreement then, " as the other girls agreed.

The next day after school, the girls decided to do warm-ups for their audition and practice their second song."Alright. So, have we decided who will sing what in the songs?" Becky asked.

"Yeah, myself, Alex, Anisha, Luna, Laura, and Stella can sing backup while the rest of you sings a certain verse, and at certain parts, we'll sing together." So Justine said as Ace, Deuce, and Grim appeared ready to rehearse for their auditions."Hey, we heard you girls are competing in your own group. That's true, right?" Ace asked."Yup! Scar told us what happened with Vil, and we decided to make him eat his words when we create our own performance." Alex smirked.

"I tell you, the way he was treatin poor Epel ain't right making him tear up his pipes like that. And no one calls us pigeons and gets away with it."Scarlet huffed."Luckily, Luna and I are good with medicine, so his voice is healing good."Laufey stated.Luna nodded, smiling, "I say one or two more visits to our dorm after classes, and he'll be in top shape to sing again. Though maybe I can give him some tea blends to take back to his dorm just in case." she said thoughtfully.

"That's good. So what song are you auditioning with?" Deuce asked. "The song Dynamite by a group from our world called BTS. Ah, I love that song!"Alex squealed happily, crushing grim in a hug. Scarlet nodded, punching her fist into her hand, smirking, "That'll teach that flower-munching jerk!" "I still want to kill him....but maybe I'll just prank him instead...."Laufey muttered.

Luna giggled, "Careful, Scarlett, you're getting more suitors from different dorms each day... At this rate, you'll have your own harem. I think Deuce and Ace are starting to get crushes on you, too." she teased.   Scarlett whined, "I don't want a harem.... Besides...daddy would have a fit." she said, blushing, not wholly opposed to the idea.A few hours into rehearsal, as the girls practiced, they got a small audience as the other students clapped when the song ended.

Kalim walked over as he was one of them. "Stella, that was amazing! I think you and the others are a shoo in for the competition! Right Jamil?"Luna smiled, "It seems Jamil is speechless ~" Laufey got closer to the said boy, mumbling into his ear, "Cat got your tongue, my love?" Alex snickers watching, "He's blushing~."

Finally, it was the day of auditions, and the girls signed up as their group. Vil was a little curious about how they'll impress him as he heard the word of their rehearsals. 

 Though the song they performed took him off guard. 

 Rook wasted no time with praises as he sang praises.

Luna giggled softly.Alex smiled, bouncing in place.Laufey smirked at Vil smugly And Scarlett would have been just as smug if she wasn't blushing darkly from all that praise, "W-whatever... Out group just practiced a lot..." 

 Alex grinned, "Rook senpai is already in your harem Scarlett. You don't need to convince him anymore ~ "she teased.

The redhead glared at her, "Shut it, Wilson."

After the auditions, Ace and Deuce, Kalim and Jamil were selected to be part of Vil's group, while the girls got in as their own group. However, they did not expect one thing. 

 "Wait a minute Vil. What?" Stella asked. 

 "You want to use our dorm until the festival?" Kate asked. 

 Laufey stepped closer to Minerva as she felt this was off as well. 

Scarlet huffed, "It wouldn't hurt. We do have extra space here. But Epel's room should be next to mine. I don't trust the flower munching primadonna not to overwork the poor boy." 

 Alex smiled, "I'm fine with it if I get to mess with them."Luna smiled, "I think it's a fine idea; that way, we can make new friends and develop a new kinship."

Laufey glared at Vil, "Jamil's room will be next to Minerva's and across from mine. Vil's room should be next to Alex's. I want him as far away from Minerva as possible. And if he tries anything, I'll summon my father and uncle Thor, and he can see storm breaker, Mjolnir, and my father's staff up close and personal."

Epel heard every word, and he could not help but be relieved yet worried simultaneously. "This is going to be a long visit...." He sighed.

--------------------

Plz comment

Assisted by SuperDiabolikLover!