Vacation!

Laufey put Jamil down,"I'm glad we have a understanding."she snapped her fingers taking the previously hypnotized boys out of the illusion as Luna levitated the boys out of the hole healing their injuries and snapping her fingers fixing all the damage.Alex giggled going to Jamil whispering,"Fey Fey likes you~ usually she'd smack you or something like she does with other guys who mess with Minerva. She might be a bit uptight at times but she's really sweet when you get to know her."she winked.

Jamil looked surprised, and turned red in the cheeks at that. 

The next day once Jamil was recovered, Kalim thought to have the group come to the Oasis for swimming. 

Alex giggled,"Alright let's get to partying!"Laufey sighed,"She never changes."she stated as they walked to the oasis.Luna chuckled,"Let her have her fun."

"Alright! We're here! Let's dance til we drop!" Kalim exclaimed with a smile and managed to get Jamil into the fray. 

"Well, I guess we got a vacation after all." Minerva said.The other girls agreed as they were all in their swimsuits and did their own thing along with the Octavinelle boys. "It is troublesome that's going to be a while for us to get back home even with Luna's power. Guess we'll have to convince Crowley to let you guys stay here until we do." Becky told Scarlet.

Laufey chuckled,"You know.... I don't mind this world.... I wouldn't mind staying here for longer. It'll be interesting to find out more about it."she glanced at Jamil. Scarlet nodded,"Even so I think for the others benefit, Luna should eventually make a way to travel between this world and ours easier. From what I heard Anisha, Kate, and Justine have boyfriend's here and Stella is getting Pretty comfy with Kalim over there."she stated. Luna bonked both Becky and Scar over the head,"Rebecca and Scarlet that's enough talking about business, go enjoy your youth." 

Alex went over to Anisha and Azul smiling,"So Anisha tell me about your boyfriend here, a little birdie told me he was a merman but not what kind. So pretty please tell me?"

"If you want to know, he's a cecelia or meroctopus." Anisha said as Azul began to blush a bit from how close his girl was with him."Yes, but I prefer not to be in it for a reason since I started school here." "But you didn't seem to mind when I asked you to go in your other form a few weeks ago. I did want to know what it looked liked." Anisha smiled.

"What?! Anisha you lucky cat! You have a forbidden thing with this one." Alex whined.

Alex then thought a moment and giggled,"Does that mean there are suction cup marks in hidden places?"she wiggled her eyebrows playfully.Luna happily sat in the water enjoying the suns warm Ray's and the cool water seeing two figures run their way.

"Hm? Who are those two?" Luna asked pointing to the running figures."...! Oh! That's probably Ace and Deuce. When Stella was still with Kalim when he was still under hypnosis, we tried calling the Headmaster but and he wasn't very helpful. So we called up those two. But had to leave messages." Grim said as the boys arrived."We cane as soon as we could but, it doesn't seem like there's any danger." Deuce said."Yeah, but we finally got some help from Azul and the twins. Everything's back to normal." Laura said as she sat under a palm tree with Luna. Ace and Deuce noticed the new girls.

Luna chuckled,"More friends of yours? How adorable."Scarlet stood approaching the two boys in her black bikini with a flame pattern on it,"Yeah no shit there isn't any danger, you two have a crappy response time."Luna approached bonking scarlet on the head,"Don't be rude young lady."she floated to the boy's height in her pink one piece smiling kindly,"Forgive her she's very stand offish to strangers my dears."

"Why are you calling us that? We're older than you." Ace said before Becky bonked him in the head." trust us. Luna is way older than she looks. Anyway, this is Ace and Deuce, students of Heartslabyul. That the dorm Justine's boyfriend is the Prefect for." "And the other girl is Scarlet. It's smart not to pick a fight with her, but she's definitely someone you want on your side in a fight. The blonde chatting with the twins now is Alex. And the girl talking with Jamil is Laufey, Minerva's cousin."

Luna giggled,"In fact I'm these girls godmother in a sense then again I technically am a goddess. Though I would be old enough to meet your great grandmother's great grandmother. Possibly further. But that's not important now. Come and make merry with us and meet the others."she beamed Sweetly patting the boys on their heads.Laufey sighed softly looking at Jamil,"The white haired one boasts of your skill in dancing. I'd like to see it with my own eyes if you wouldn't mind."

Jamil looked embarrassed by that, but he still nodded. "If you insist."

Laufey watched humming in interest,"Not bad... For a mortal."she teased playfully before doing her own dance with precision and grace befitting a goddess.

"Looks like their getting along well." Alex joked with the twins as they swam. She was impressed by their eel forms. "Yeah, but it looks like Ice-fish has sea serpent whipped~" Floyd added. "Why did you call them that?" Alex asked.

She tilted her head.Luna smiled watching everyone get along,"This is beautiful. Such peace I hope it lasts for awhile."

"I'm not so sure Luna." Laura said getting the Empress' attention. "Jamil's overblot was the fourth one. There seems to be a pattern going on. First it was Riddle, then Leona, Azul, and then Jamil. One of the last three Dorm's leaders could next. The question is who?"

"I see explain the dorms to me at a later time my dear if I can reduce who is next we can possibly prevent that corruption or heal it once it manifests. But for now keep your eyes and ears open child."she stated seriously.

Laura nodded.

--------------------

Here's the next chapter! the next one will be a filler!

Scarlet, Laufey, alex, and Luna belong to SuperDiabolikLover

Stay safe!