A Dragon's encounter

[LOCATION: Ramshackle Dorm – Laura's Room]
Laura had just finished looking over her notes, at 9, before closing them to turn in, but she thought of walking a bit on the dorm grounds.

'It's getting colder, huh. I still can't believe that we're attending a school founded by villains.' Laura thought as she held her coat closer to her, looking at the night sky. Since her dorm had little light pollution, she could clearly see the stars.

"Who goes there?" A voice said, surprising the young sorceress.

At the same time, the two people felt another sensation on their persons.

'A-an illegal trespasser!?' Hazel thought, only to see a Diasomnia student that looked to be taller than the Leech Twins, but maybe that was because of his horns. His eyes were an electric green, and looked like they belonged to a dragon. 'What the.....he looks like he could be related to Maleficent!' Laura thought, thinking back to Disney.

"Oh my, what a surprise. You are a human child." He said, though he wore a neutral expression, he felt power from her as well. 'A witch? No, a sorceress. And a strong one.' He thought.

"Do you live here? This place is supposed to have been abandoned long ago."

"Not anymore, my friends and I all live here now. I'm Laura Strange, one of the first female students." The young woman said before continuing. "Why are you walking around here?"
" I quite like to wander around here during my nightly walks for it is a quiet place."

"I hate to say it, but it may not be as quiet next year if more students are placed in Ramshackle. And, not to be nosey, but what's your name?"

This took the man by surprise.

"Who, you say...? You do not know of me? Really? Hm, I see. Oh my, this is quite unusual, indeed."
Laura looked at him with a confused expression, which turned into slight surprise when the person moved closer to her and she was face to face with her.

"I am... No, I shall stop here. Not hearing my name would be better for you." He then reached out and grabbed a strand of Laura's hair, and to his surprise, it was soft. Like silk.
" If you knew who I was, it would certainly leave a chilling impression. Let us have you stay ignorant of the world's ways, shall we? Feel free to call me whatever you want." He gave a mysterious grin as he lifted the hair strand to his lips in a mock kiss to it, and his nostrils were filled with the scent of  wild orchid, which seemed to intoxicate him.
And causing Laura to blush.

"I must find another abandoned place on my next walk, then. I shall excuse myself now. I hope we meet again."

And with that, he left.
Laura somehow had a feeling he was from Diasomnia, and at the same time, she felt power radiating off him. She thought back to when Cater told her about Diasomnia's prefect, and wondered if that was him.

She shook her and reminded herself that she had to focus on finding the culprit, but then she thought; 'What if they have an alternative to the sabotage. What if Diasomnia is the main goal?' 

So many questions, and so few answers she thought as she returned to her room.

------------------------------

Here's another part everyone! This one is more focused on Laura and Malleus.

Plz comment and stay safe!