Turn of events?!

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Lounge]

SCARABIA STUDENT A: Ah, I'm so hungry. I wonder what's for dinner tonight.
SCARABIA STUDENT B: Training today was so tough, too~
GRIM: The floor here is so heated, yanno? It's completely paradise compared to our dorm.
Kalim's a good guy, too. I wanna be a part of this dorm now~ Oh, uh, not that I don't like you girls...hehe...

JAMIL: You're all here, I gather? The Prefect has something to announce before we eat.
SCARABIA STUDENT A: Something the Prefect wants to announce...?
Becky: Oh, yeah. Kalim said he'll stop the training and that he'll allow the students to go home tomorrow, right?

Grim: I'm sure that they'll be happy, but I'll be a bit sad knowing that we can't eat good food every day, yanno~ Uh, not that I don't like your cooking girls...hehehe....

Then Kalim appeared, but Justine spidey-sensed that something was wrong.

KALIM: .........
I made a decision that we would be staying in our dorms and training at 6 every morning, but...
I realized something.
THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!!!
ALL: Eh!?
JAMIL: Kalim, I thought we'd be sending the students home...!?
GRIM: He's saying the complete opposite of his promise, yanno!?
KALIM: I know i had promised that, but then I realized: There's no way that we'll accomplish our goal with so short a time.
We have to exert twice, no—Five times the effort if you don't want to disgrace the name of the dorm!

Girls thought: Huh?! That's outrageous. Not even Captain America/dad would do training that severe!

Starting tomorrow, we'll be doing five hours of studying and then four hours of training!
GRIM: Eh? Nine hours of work every day?

Minerva: Basically, he's not going to give them enough time to rest.
KALIM: After dinner will be defensive magic training! Eat and then get ready immediately!
SCARABIA STUDENTS: Y-yes...!

Then Kalim looked over at the girls and Grim.

KALIM: ...Jamil, escort Stella to my quarters. Grim and the other girls can take the spare room.
GRIM: EH!? WHY US, TOO!?

'This is turning into something strange...What happened to him all of a sudden...?' Stella thought as she was led to Kalim's room.

JAMIL: .........

Now the American girl found herself in a fancy room and wondered what was happening. Then she heard a click at the door. Was she locked in?! Ah, what a time to be without her shield. And the door's probably reinforced too! She'll have to wait for Kalim, but right now, she needed to wash up. It wasn't hard to find the bathroom, but it looked like an extravagant hot spring.

-------------------------------------

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm]

KALIM: Alright, that's all for today!
We'll be marching towards the Eastern Oasis tomorrow morning. We'll be doing this thoroughly, so get ready!

SCARABIA STUDENT A: (panting) I can't feel my arms and legs anymore...
SCARABIA STUDENT B: Someone... Please give me some water...
SCARABIA STUDENT C: We'll be running in the desert tomorrow morning...
SCARABIA STUDENT A: What happened to the Prefect...? He never did things like this before...

JAMIL: .........

GRIM: (panting) It's finally over...I thought he was a smiley, happy-go-lucky dude, but it's like he's a different person now... What happened?
JAMIL: I'm sure that he's being influenced by Scarabia's results during the Tournament and during the exams...He's probably feeling responsible for it.
He's becoming a little bit more unstable lately.
Laura: Unstable, is an understatement. It's like he's a different person.
JAMIL: I've known him for a long time, but I haven't seen Kalim act like that before at all.
His speech and conduct has changed, and he becomes tyrannous all of a sudden... I can't keep up...
Everyone's followed him as Prefect with no problem before, but right now they're at a loss for what to do...
He's becoming unreasonable lately, as well...
It's only a matter of time before the students start complaining.
 I've managed to back him up until now, but... I can already feel my limit.

Kate: Jamil.

GRIM: Hm... Vice Prefects like you and Trey sure have it tough, huh...
JAMIL: Ah!
I see... you ladies are "diamonds in the rough"!
GRIM: Hah? What's that?
JAMIL: Heartslabyul and Savanaclaw...Octavinelle, too. I've heard that you're exceptional students who managed to help solve their problems for them.
GRIM: Hehe~! That's right! Those guys are all grateful for what we did for them, yanno~?
JAMIL: That's why, I'm begging you! Can you please lend a hand here in Scarabia, too?
GRIM: Eh?
JAMIL: Meeting you by coincidence at the cafeteria is a sign, too!
I'm sure that you'll make a conclusion more brilliant than diamonds!
GRIM: E-even if you ask us that, it's a bit, um...

SCARABAIA STUDENT A: Did you call for us, Vice Prefect?
JAMIL: Please take our guests to their room.
SCARABIA STUDENTS: Yes, sir!

[LOCATION: Scarabia Dorm – Empty Private Room]

SCARABIA STUDENT B: Please have a good night's rest.

(door closes)

Although Grim tried to get away, he was caught and thrown back into the room, this time locked up.

GRIM: Hey~~! Let me out~~~!

'Paradise has turned into prison...'the other girls thought.

But what could Kalim want with Stella?

-------------------------------

Stella had quickly finished a bath in case Kalim had come by sooner than expected, and she found a nightgown in elegant arabic patterns. But it only stopped over her knees, so she was reluctant to put it on. 

Then Kalim entered the room and saw Stella. He even took the time to admire her form from how the nightgown hugged tightly to her body.

"Stella...you look lovely..."

"Kalim, I have to ask: What made you change your mind?" Stella asked.

"Well, I thought that maybe we weren't trying hard enough after failing the Magift and the finals. So I decided we should do some extra training. Stella, you have experience in leading a team so, could you also help us during training? I feel we could use it." Kalim had taken off his shirt and jewels, leaving his pants on.

Before Stella knew it, she was in Kalim's grasp as he drifted off to sleep, when she wondered what was going on.

Then she thought: 'Oh lord, what would dad say about this?!'

---------------------

Here's the first part! Sorry for the delay. I had to finish stuff for my new car.

plz comment and stay safe!