Bonus Chapter

A/N: Hey, guys. Something came up with an idea for the bonus chapter, so I thought you guys would love the bonus chapter.

It has been a year since Eggman was defeated and Knuckles and Tails became new members of the family. Knuckles also has reunited with Tris as well. However, they have broken their friendship and become lovers. Even though Knuckles is living with them, that would make him a brother to Sonic, Tris, and Tails. Especially a son to Tom and Maddie.

When the time flew by, Tom and Maddie started to have their first child that they have waited for a long time ago, and Sonic and the others are excited to meet their baby brother and sister. When nine months have passed, they went to go stay at Rachel's place. Even though Rachel and Randall have gotten married and remain together as a married couple. Randall also became a stepdad to Rachel's daughter Jojo. Jojo, of course, is excited to meet her baby cousin when he has been waiting for Aunt Maddie to have her first baby.

While staying at Rachel's house, they were playing board games and have some exciting fun. That was when the door opened and revealed Tom and his wife Maddie with the newborn baby in her arm.

"Guys, we're back!" Tom greeted them happily as he and Maddie entered the house and he closed the door behind them.

"Tom, Maddie! You're back!" Sonic and Tris exclaimed happily, running towards them as the twins were excited to meet the baby.

"Welcome home, Tom and Maddie." Tails greeted them, walking towards them.

"I see that you two have brought the baby." Knuckles said, smiling at them.

"Well, about time you two arrived! These four won't stop partying all night because of the baby's arrival!" Rachel said with a stern look as Randall nodded with an agreement with a sweatdrop.

"Well, and I thought they were supposed to be in bed when we came home with the baby." Tom chuckled, rubbing the back of his head, smiling at his sister-in-law nervously.

"Aunt Maddie! Uncle Tom!" Jojo exclaimed excitedly as she ran towards them and hugged them until she could see Maddie holding the baby in her arms. "Oh, my gosh! You two finally have a baby! It is a boy of a girl!?"

"Jojo, please be easy on them and you know they needed to be in bed." Rachel scolded her. Maddie and Tom laughed.

Tom smiled at his niece. "Well, it's a girl, Jojo."

"A girl!?" Jojo, Sonic, Tails, and Tris gasped in surprise happily.

"Yep. A baby girl and we named her Gwendolyn or Gwen for short." Maddie told them.

"Yay!" They exclaimed happily.

"Alright, you kids. Need y'all to stay quiet cause y'all gonna wake the baby." Rachel said to them.

Maddie smiled at them. "Does anyone want to hold her?"

"Me! Me! Me!" Sonic exclaimed, raising his hand wildly. Tom chuckled with a sweatdrop.

"How about Knuckles? He seems a very good patient one." Tom suggested.

"Huh?" Knuckles blinked in confusion.

Maddie walked towards him and hand Gwendolyn gently to him, "Here you go, Knux. I want you to hold her. She's very tiny like a bean."

"Um... okay." Knuckles said awkwardly. Then he hold Gwendolyn close to his chest when he could see her face in her sleeping form as he saw her smiling a bit. He has never held a baby before, but he felt happy to meet his new adoptive sister. Tris smiled as she watched him holding the baby girl.

"You're doing great, bud," Tom said, kneeling next to Knuckles.

"Look at you go! You're a natural." Madrid said happily.

"Aw, I think I see her smiling!" Tails said.

"She looks cute!" Tris said.

"Aw, she's so happy!" Sonic exclaimed.

Knuckles smiled at Gwendolyn as he was still holding her.

"Alright, Knux. You've had your fun, now come to big brother Sonic!" When he was about to hold the baby, Knuckles snatched the baby from him when he got annoyed by Sonic's excitement.

"Hey! What was that about!?" Sonic shouted.

"Your face is scaring the tiny warrior." Knuckles said.

"Quit being a jerk, Knucklehead! She's my sister, too!" Sonic shouted as Tails and Tris sweatdropped chuckling.

"How about you hold her, Tris?" Knuckles suggested as he gently pass Gwendolyn to Tris.

Tris smiled at her baby sister as she was holding her close to her chest. "Welcome to the world, Little Gwen."

"Now can I hold her!?" Sonic pleaded with her.

"Sure, bro, but you better stay gentle on her because she is still a little infant," Tris said before heading the baby to her twin brother.

He smiled at her. "I won't. I promise."

"Wow, Tris. You were natural." Tom said, smiling at her.

Tris smiled back at him.

"Hi, little Gwendolyn! I'm Sonic and I'm your older brother. One day when you get older, I'll teach you how to race." Sonic cooed to the baby playfully. Then the baby started to giggle at him when she can see his face. They were happy to see Sonic being careful with Gwendolyn. They trusted him as well.

"Alright, everyone! It's time for the family photo!" Rachel said as she brought the camera.

"Alright! A family photo!" Tris said happily as she and the others stood together and ready to have a picture taken together. After that, Rachel quickly stood beside her daughter and the camera started to flash.

"Can we see the photo?" Tails asked.

"Of course." Rachel said. Then she showed them the photo of family and they began to love the photo.

"We look perfect. Thanks, Aunt Rachel." Tris said happily.

"No problem, Tris."

"How about some ice cream, everyone? We haven't started eating ice cream?" Tris suggested.

"Great idea, sis!" Sonic said. So they started to have ice cream together to celebrate a new member of the family, Gwendolyn. Tris stood beside Knuckles as she kissed him on a cheek, which surprised him. As time flew by, the family started to grow even bigger.

The End... Again.