Chapter 5

"I love you mom I'll see you maybe in two weeks." miranda said hugging her mom. Her, Callie and Ben had all there things packed to go back to campus.

"Ok drive safe" she said before saying goodbye to Ben and Callie then shutting the door. Miranda rode with Callie again.

"So did you talk to him" Callie asked

"No"

"Why not and you can't leave this time so I want an honest answer." Miranda stayed quiet before answering.

"Im pregnant" Callie's jaw dropped

"WHAT?!, how did you let this happen!"

"I-...i'm on birth control and sometimes me and Ben don't wrap up because we don't have any. But I guess this time the birth control didn't do it's damn job." She huffed

"Oh my god, so why did you push him away."

"Because we never talked about the future or having kids so what if he doesn't want any, then there goes out whole relationship out the window."

"Did you ask him if he wanted kids."

"No" she said lowly

"So what the hell miranda, when we get there you going to talk to him, what good is pushing him away going to do. I don't care if I have to force you, your going to talk."

"Callie" she whined

"No, I don't want to hear it."

"Fine." She looked out the window the rest of the ride. When they got back they wen to there rooms. Miranda's unpacked his things while ben started packing his.

"Ben can we talk."

"It's fine miranda if you want space i will give it to you." He said still packing. She walked over to him and grabbed his arm. She sat him down and faced him.

She took a deep breath before talking "the reason for me pushing you away was because of my daddy's sudden death, but only a little bit. I didn't know how you would react if I told you the real reason, I thought you may leave me or something."

"Miranda I would never leave you, I just want you to talk to me about what's bothering you. Whatever it is I'll be by your side the whole time." She searched his eyes to see if he was lying but he looked 100% serious. Hearing that made her heart rate decrease before telling him. She grabbed both his hands and said,

"I'm pregnant" his jaw dropped and he was shocked before his face turned into a wide smile.

"This better not be a joke." He said, he watched as she got up and went into the bathroom. She reached reached behind a box of bandaids and grabbed something, which was most likely the pregnant test wrapped in toilet paper. She unwrapped them and handed ben three positive pregnancy tests.

"Your really pregnant" he let it sink in that he was going to be a dad "we are really pregnant" he looked up at her, nervously biting her nails. He stood up and he caught her by surprise when he lifted her and spun her around.

"Are you happy?" she asked when he set her down.

"Am I" he said happily "yes it may be hard at first seeing we both are in college and teenagers but we will make it work."

"Ok" she said about to cry

"Don't cry baby" he grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her. He sucked on her bottom lip knowing that turned her on and he backed her up until they both fell on the bed.

"fuck" ben groaned they were going at it for an hour now and Ben had her bent over. He was her first to try the position with and it quickly became one of her favorites. "Benjamin I'm about to cum" she moaned, he immediately pulled out and flipped her over on her back and quickly pushed inside her.

"Right there baby" her nails dug into his back and she was right about to cum until the door flew open and she pulled ben down to cover herself.

"What the- CALLIE!" Miranda screamed

"Sorry" she said quickly walking out

"Ugh I was just about to cum." Miranda angrily throwing her head back. She got up and grabbed her robe. "I'll be back, stay ready." She said bending down to kiss him, he started sucking on her tongue and grabbing her ass causing her to moan against his lips.

"Ok ok, I have to go see what she wants. I can't do that with you groping me like that." She moved his hand and walked out.

"Calliope Iphegenia Torres" Miranda said through her teeth holding her robe closed.

"Sorry I was just coming to see if you talked to him, I can see that you did." Scratching the back of her head.

"Yes I did and if you will excuse me I have to get back to that reuniting."

"You do that." She said then walked back to her dorm room.

"Where were we" miranda said walking back into the room, making sure to lock the door. She walked over to be and climbed on top of him.