Chapter 9

Since Ben has proposed to miranda she hasn't said a word to anyone. Not even Callie. Her family was having a little get together with her moms side and Ben insisted she tell them there, with Miranda's approval which was hard to earn but they were now on the was to her moms ho-

"Miranda!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Because I've been calling you for the past five minutes."

"Oh. What?"

"Are you nervous? You look nervous."

"Yes I'm nervous, what if she thinks it's all a mistake. Like come on we're only in college. Not many relationships last when getting married at such a young age."

"Do you think this is a mistake? Do you not want to get married?"

"Well..no I- no no I don't."

"No you don't think it's a mistake or no you don't want to get married?"

"Uhh no to thinking it's a mistake."

"Miranda if you don't want to get married it's fine. I'll just try again in the future."

"Haha ben warren you never give up do you?"

"Nope."

"Ok but all seriousness." She took a deep breath. "I do want to marry you."

"It's settled then?"

"It's settled. I'm going to be Mrs Warren."

"Ohh I like how that sounds."

"Right, got a nice ring to it." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"We're here."

"You ready?"

"Question is are you ready?"

"I think." They got out the car walking hand and hand to the front door.

The door swung open and there stood her mom. "Mandy, Ben!" She hugged them both.

"Hi momma." She moved over for them to come in. Miranda walked to the living room, nervousness filling her body.

"Where is Callie?"

"Her and Arizona should be he-
She was interrupted by the door bell.

"Hi Callie."

"Hi Momma Elena."

"And Arizona."

"Hi Mrs Bailey." They walked in sitting next to Ben and Miranda on the couch.

"So where is the rest of the family?"

"Your aunt and cousin are upstairs and the rest of the family will be here later today. I already started cooking, come on help me with the greens and cornbread." Miranda nodded and slipped her ring off.

"Put it in your pocket." She whispered to Ben before standing.

"So how has the baby been doing?"

"Good..amazing, I'm so ready for him to come in this world." She rubbed her belly.

"Anything else interesting happen?" Elena continued to stir the cornbread mix.

"No.."

"Miranda." She stopped and stared at her daughter.

She didn't know if she should tell her or not. "Ok me and Ben were in a little predicament like two days ago. But we're fine."

"Mm what was it?"