I AM SORRY !!!

Unedited :/-

Next morning Aliya woke up at 4 am with sound of her alarm ⏰ 😴...

Her bare legs comes out of blanket and those soft lotus like toes touch the floor of her room she took her towel and went to have a bath after 15 mins she came and wore a beautiful baby pink color frock and tied her long hair in a ponytail leaving some hair strand out.

She came downstairs not before glancing herself in mirror for 3 times...

She straight went to kitchen and started preparing tea a special one ...for only her Mr.curls...
She decide to make muffins for him so get in for preparations...

Having sounds from kitchen her sister came 🤔 thinking matters and shocked to see her at that time in morning...

Aishya : wth???you r awake ???

Aliya : yes di...actually I need to say sorry to someone...so preparing something special..

She said continuing her works..

Aishya : I guess that special one is shreyan ??? right???

Aliya cheeks turns scarlet to this words.

Aishya chuckled at her and creased her hairs...and left

Aliya completed her works and took the tray to tea and baked muffins to upstairs carefully .... and covered them with a piece of cloth...

And checked herself once again in mirror

Her dress

Her hairstyle

Her hairstyle

Just then the door bell rang..

She looked at watch showing 4.50 am

Her heart skipped 💓..
Telling arrival of her most favorite person of life...

She rushed downstairs
On way she was dancing with melody In her heart ❤ ...