I WANT TWO PROMISE 😊

Unedited:/-

On the way to his room

Shivan : hey Aliya...you go..meet him ...I remember some work ...

Actually moreover I doesn't want to become a bone between two love birds also..

With this he winked 😉 at her making her cheeks scarlet 😳 and gone...

She went to his room finding the door a little open so she slowly pushed the door and entered his room ...

After nearly 8 freaking years she  was coming to his room ...when they were kids shreyan used to take her to his room for playing...then after he changed alot . Aliya used to come toh his house on occasions but had not gone to his room.

She peeped inside and saw a figure sleeping on bed.
She slowly went near him. His curls were floating with air on his face restricting Aliya's view 😍...

She tucked his hairs behind his ear..and placed her soft cotton pulm on his cheeks..

With this some movements came in him and he slowly opened his hazel green orbs to see Aliya Infront of him .

Shreyan tried to got up but failed due yo weakness and body pain ...Aliya helped him to sit arranging pillows on behind of his back ...

Shreyan : when do you came ??

Aliya : just a few minutes ago...

Shreyan : why didn't you wake up me?

Aliya : umm..imm..

(Inside: how can I say that I want to stare at your innocent face)

Shreyan : what???

Aliya : I was going actually...but you woke up..

Shreyan : ok..plz seat nah...why are you standing?

Showing his bed.

She sits beside him

Shreyan : wo..Aliya...I have something to say you ..

Aliya : tell....na...now you r not my tutor I guess...hope you remember we r friends also..

Shreyan : yes..I remember...and the thing is that...

THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR ME 😊

He passed a smile to which Aliya also smiled ...

Aliya : just now what I told...we are friends right ???

Shreyan : yes off course...

Aliya : then in friendship no sorry no thanks..

But I want something instead...

Shreyan : what ???....if it's possible for me thing I will bring...

Aliya : nothing just like that..I want two promise that  first you will not come tomorrow at early morning to teach me ...because you are not fine yet...you need rest and  tomorrow we both will go to park after returning home from school and study there in nature...

Shreyan : but...

She started making puppy face to which shreyan got melted and agreed...