MY MONKEY BECAME DOCTOR

Unedited/:-

Coming downstairs she  was finding a place to seat when his mom  said...

S/mom: aliya beta seat there in between shreyan and shivaan...

Aliya was not moving from her place thinking after years she will be sitting on that place ...which she used to sit previously when she came to his home...

It was her alloted place that time...but now time changed ...everything changed...so she was in deep thought of that...

Shivaan : hey..sherni???where you r lost?

Aliya smiled.

Aliya : nothing...

Aishya : then sit...the food is cooling..have it quickly...

Aliya slowly seat in between them ...

Shreyan doesn't even looked at her for once....because he know he will again feel guilty of his deeds to her...but he is helpless 😣...

Shivaan : so Aliya what you are going to do next ?

Aliya : I  haven't decided...

She said putting a morsel in her mouth..

Sohan: I suggest you to join JDS HOSPITAL ...one frnd of mine is there if you want he will help you...

Shivaan: yes ...but ACHS HOSPITAL is also good...

Shruti: no...not more than HHMS...

S/dad : why you guess are excited..let her decide...

Aliya : no uncle its OK...

Shreyan was all silent in between this..

Shreyan's pov..

Why everyone is saying to her to join a hospital???...what  I am thinking is ...

Pov end...

Shreyan pushing all his debates of  mind finally asked...

Shreyan : why you guess are telling her about hospitals?

Sohan: because she is a surgeon...

Shivaan : and surgeon are found in hospitals only...

Shreyan was he'll surprised as a memory flashed in his mind...

FLASHBACK

Tell me how many laws Newton gave?"

He asked.

Dammit!!!... what shall I reply now???

"Wo...wo..." I stumbled to speak.

"Tell??" He asked

I Bowed down my head and replied "I don't know "...

"What ????" He yelled in anger making me flinched.

"I am here shouting for you and you ???....nothing can be done of you...your father mother is trying so much for you and see your condition...will you never be serious???...i am here for you because you are my friend and I wanted you to become successful in future...but you...see yourself....actually you are a monkey and

A MONKEY CAN NEVER BECOME A DOCTOR !!!!! "

With this he left the room .

FLASHBACK ENDS...

shreyan (mind) : finally my notorious monkey has become a doctor...one day I had only said her that a monkey can never become a doctor...but see..she proved me wrong...I am proud of her...

He smiled....

Aliya noticed it...and the same memories came to her mind also...

Aliya (mind) :I know why you are smiling...because I proved you wrong that's why...I had fulfilled your stressful times over mine...by this..but among all this I just wanted one thing..which I doesn't got...I wanted that I would become doctor in your guidance...in your presence around me...I want you to feel all happiness which I felt equally...but...everything changed...

Shreyan (looking at her in mind) : alle...just go ahead like this in your life... I am very happy today..that my monkey become a doctor....

.
.
.
.

After dinner everyone went to their rooms...Aliya was going when she bumped with shreyan ...

Aliya : I am sorry..

Shreyan : became a doctor but also... much childish...

Aliya blushed a Lil at his words....

To be continued...

.
.
.
.
What will happen??
Will both able to reunite ?

Will shreyan able to tell his feelings?

To know keep watching...