TRUE GEMS OF MY LIFE 😇

Unedited/:-

Aliya : say nah???...why you always create such suspense...

Shivaan : yes Aliya is right...hey bandariya...say...what happened..

Shruti: ughhhh...shivaannnnn....stop calling Me that...I am not a monkey that's you only...and if you guys stop let me tell you...school is arranging cultural functions as every year...

Aliya : so what's new in it ???

She said with a irritated face ...

Shruti: are a Dumbo...this year ...your Mr. Curls is also participating...he is going to sing...and that's also in Duet competition...

Aliya : what????...are u serious???

Shruti : yes I am ...if you don't believe go and see the list...and miss Aliya...if you don't want to loose this chance then register to office quickly...

Aliya was spellbound...she was no words to talk...she saw the list...which her eyes only caught one name SHREYAN MALHOTRA...

Shruti shakes her...to get out of her dreamworld...

Shruti : aliyaaaaaa....

Aliya : yes...wth???why r u shouting...I will be deaf...

Shivaan : it's her nature only..

Shruti gave  a angry pout to shivaan..

Shruti: if you guys are done taunting me...Aliya..will you go to register now..

Aliya : oh ..yes...I forgot...😅😅

She does the registration and came back to class ....

Aliya : I had given name but the pairs are not decided yet...what will happen if ..

Shivaan : don't overthink...you will surely become my sister-in-law one day..

Aliya slightly hits his arms..

Aliya : stop nonsense...😒😒

Shruti ; are a don't worry...you will be paired with shreyan bhaiya only...

Aliya : you guys are not participating?...

Shruti: yes I also participated in two..in dance also...

Shivaan : I also registered...

After lunch break all participating students for Duet singing competition were called to pair up...there was no class matter juniors and seniors will be paired up...

Teacher : so I am going to do pairs ...be ready...
She started pairings...
At last...

SHREYAN WITH SHRUTI
AND
ALIA AND SHIVAAN ...OKAY???

Aliya Shruti and shivan looked at each other...

Shruti: mam ..I can't participate...I am dancing also..so it will be hectic to me..I am declining...

Shivaan : mam I also don't want to participate...

Teacher : ok then shreyan you will be with Aliya ok?...
Shreyan nodded his head positively...

So students...start practicing on your own...

Teacher left ...shreyan also went back to his class...

Aliya : why you guys take back your names???

Shruti and shivaan : for you...

Aliya : why???

Shruti : I don't want to become your sautan...you r my bestie and will remain forever.... think this as a small gft from my side...how can I perform with my jiju only???...
She laughs...

Shivaan : whereas how can I perform with my bhabi ???
He also laughs...

Aliya : you guys are indeed true gems of my life...

Shivaan: then what is bhaiya??

Aliya (blush) : I don't know....

She left...

Shruti : you will know Aliya...this is love...and he is a diamond of your life...

Shivaan : yes...but she needs to accept her feelings..before being late...you know how girls drool 🤤 over bhaiya...every day...what if he falls...

Shruti: nope...he also loves her...but Cannot accept it...

Aliya went back home as usual with shivaan and shreyan and Sohan and aishya came to pick up them...

In car...

Aliya : di ..dau...do you know what happened???

Sohan : what happened my siso..??

Shivaan : dau...bhaiya and Aliya got paired for singing competition...

Aishya : that's good when is it ??

Shreyan : next week di...on Friday..

Sohan : so you guys should prepare nice...

Aishya : I know about shreyan ...he is hardworking...but Aliya...will you be able to handle it ???

Sohan : stop annoying my sister 😤..aishya...she is not more than anyone...just remember one thing feel each other in song...that's it...you will win..

Aishya : yes...if shreyan will become the chords then Aliya you had become voice.. understood???

Aliya : hmmmm...

Aliya went in some deep thoughts...

To be continued...

Happy reading 📚 😊

Loads of love ❤
From Candy 🍬