THOSE THREE WORDS 🥀

Unedited:/-

Shreyan was shifted to icu after operation...he is still unconscious...

Sohan has came in between with shivaan ...

Both the brothers were in his cabin ...

Aliya was feeling restless...she can't decide what should she do..

After a lot of turmoil in her mind she decided she will treat him and make him fit and fine...

She went to his cabin with some medicines and some injections...

She saw Sohan and shivaan waiting for him to open his eyes...

Aliya : bhaiya..

Sohan turned back to found Aliya...

Sohan reached her leaving his seat..

Aliya : bhaiya...Don't worry he will be fine ...

He have to be fine for me...

She said this last line whispering but shivaan and Sohan heard it...

They smiled looking at each other and then left nodding to Aliya...

She took steps towards him ...

His face was covered with oxygen mask...and numerous wires are attached to his hands...

She kept medicines in rack..
And took seat beside his bed...

She holds his hands firmly...and a lone tear escape from her eyes...

Aliya : why don't you care for yourself??...why can't you understand...???if you got hurt...then it hurts me most...may be you Don't accept me as your wife...but I accept you as my husband...and if something happenes to you...I will surely die shrin....please...

Wake up...your alle is calling you...

She kissed his knuckles...and a tear drop falls on his hand...he makes some movements...

Aliya looked at him intensely...waiting for his eyes to open...

Slowly he opened his eyes...

His vision was still blur...but he could feel a presence of a girl ...

After patting his eyeslashes...for several time he found it was Aliya...who was having tears in her eyes...and unknowingly tears also dwelled on his eyes...

They both are looking at each other and talking through eyes...saying their pains of ages...which they suffer till now...

But it's said na ...if eyes will tell everything then what's use of our mouths...

May be they had expressed their turmoils of their hearts but couldn't spoke those three words of love through their eyes...

Aliya was waiting for him to speak something...

She was waiting to hear her name from his mouth for once...for which her ears thrusting for years...

But he didn't uttered a single word...

It's not like that He doesn't want to as he was going to open his mouth her dad's words ring in his ears....and he stopped himself...

Aliya saw him ...his face...his Aroma
..everything..but not those hidden pain inside him to which he was dealing for 10 years....

Breaking their silent talking...

Aliya : how are you feeling??

Shreyan tried to get up...but..

Aliya : no need to sit...you have got bullet at back of your waist so it's better you keep lying....

Shreyan nodded...

Aliya : I am waiting outside if you have any problem you can call me...

Saying this she started leaving...

But as she got up she was pulled to something....

She looked back and found it was shreyan's hand... he holder her hand.

Now shreyan couldn't control himself...

Shreyan : can...can...yo..u...stay...her..ee..??

Aliya : huh ??

Shreyan : I mean can you stay here for sometime...if you had no work then...

Aliya : why ??? You need something??

Shreyan nodded no...

Shreyan (mind) : yes alle...I need...I need you...your love...which I used to see 10 years back....

To be continued....