DREADFULL PAST

Unedited:/-

Aliya wiped of her hands Infront of his eyes...

Shreyan : what...??

Aliya : if not need anything...then why you are asking me to stay??

Shreyan : Because...

Aliya : because?

Shreyan : I will be alone here know???

Aliya : so what shall I do???
.... life also teaches us to leave alone ....
One day someone also left me alone...
I asked him to stay but he didn't...

You should also learn to stay alone...

After hearing this shreyan understood whom she was talking about...

Shreyan : hmmm...

All he could say with tears in his eyes...which were unnoticed by Aliya...

Aliya left his cabin and came to lobby...

She asked...

Aliya : aunty he is fine...you can meet him....
I need to go for round...

S/mom : you meet him ??

Aliya : yes...

She said looking down...

His mom nodded and left to meet him..

Aliya was having tears in her eyes..and she had first time spoken rudely with her Mr.curls...her shrin...

Shruti came and put her hand on her shoulder..

She turned around and hugged her crying...

Aliya : Shruti...I did wrong...I...I....had....spoken ...harshly to him...

She started sobbing...

Shruti was also having tears...as she is the only one to witness all their sacrifices for their love...

Sheena was passing by...

Sheena : aliya..???what happened???

Aliya instantly rubbed her tears...

Aliya : nothing Sheena...

Sheena : don't tell lie...

Aliya : nothing...leave it...meet her she is shruti...my childhood bestie...and shruti she is Sheena... my new partner...

Sheena : hi shruti...

Shruti : hello...

Sheena : aliya you must be tired so...let's have some coffee...

Shruti : yes...Aliya you are coming...no more arguments...

She said in her ordering tone...

The trio left for coffee...

Reaching cafe...Aliya went to put oder for them while Sheena and shruti had some conversations...

Sheena  : so shruti ...you know Aliya since long ig...

Shruti : yeah...but why ??

Sheena : it's not good...but I am curious of something...you will tell me..because Aliya has ignored me to tell...

Shruti : about what ??

Sheena : about SHREYAN MALHOTRA...

Shruti: see Sheena it's very complicated matter and a long story...I can only say...

Before she could say it futher Aliya arrived..

Aliya : guys...what you are talking about...

Sheena :(diverting the topic) : nothing...just you and shruti ...how you guys..spend your childhood...

Aliya : oh...

Aliya received a call..

Aliya : hello...what...???...I am coming wait...

She cuts the call..

Aliya : you guys enjoy...I need to go...an emergency case came...

She left hurriedly...

Sheena : now tell..
I want to full story...may be it was long bit tell me...

Shruti : yes but you need to promise me you will not anything to Aliya regarding this...

Sheena : ok promise...now tell..

Shruti : so listen ...Aliya and shreyan bhaiya love each other...they know each other from their birth...

They used to leave together as their family was neighbors...when shreyan bhaiya was 2 years old Aliya was born...before that shreyan bhaiya was very much attached yo aishya di...slowly time passed they were best friends...when shreyan bhaiya grew older he became addicted to studies...and stopped spending time with Aliya...Aliya got hurt to this...Aliya was not good in studies at childhood...so uncle has arranged many tutors for her...but all was in vain...uncle at that time left for abroad with aunty when Aliya was in class seven ...before going he asked shreyan bhaiya to teach Aliya...

He accepted his request...and every day they used to study together...their closeness were getting more....sometimes both quarrels...but again forgive each other...

Everything was going good Aliya realized her love for him...

And then that dreadfull day came...

It's was marriage pf aishya di and Sohan bhaiya...

Shreyan bhaiya and Aliya in hurry bumped with each other...and the plate of vermillion I her hands...flew up making her hairline drenched with vermillion....

Her father couldn't accept that fact...and took a promise from shreyan bhaiya...that he will not meet Aliya anymore...

This broke shreyan bhaiya to several pieces...

When Aliya came to exclaim for her marriage with him...he abused her...with pain in his heart...the words which he said has only pieced him...

After that uncle took Aliya abroad...so that they may forget each other...but true lovers can never forget each other...so as they...

They spent 10 years with their memories of togetherness...after aliya came back....

And now you everything happened...

To be continued.....