MEETING YOU ❤ AT MEHENDI

Unedited:/-

There dress at mehendi....

Aishya

Aliya

Shruti

Shruti

Sohan

Shreyan

Shivaan

Shivaan

Start:......

Everything was going good
Aliya was very happy not only for aishya but also for she finally understood her inner feeling for shreyan…
Aliya’s pov….
I understood why I became restless after seeing him…why my eyes always searches his presence…why I had changed myself for him….????...all this question roaming in my minds for last 3 days…and today I got mu answers…and thanks to goes to shruti…she told me all this are symptoms of love sick…
She said me to close my eyes and the first face I will be seeing is my love…
And miraculously when I closed my eyes…I found shreyan with myself…all our childhood memories flushed…Infront of my eyes…how we used to taunt each other and how we used to make each other laughs….at the end of every day we are again together ❤….
But suddenl something happened I saw shreyan leaving my grip of hand moving in darkness….I opened my eyes instant…
I Decided at that moment that I will not let him go like previously…I will confess my feelings….
And that is also today after haldi of aishya I will tell him everything I feel for him…
Pov end….
It was haldi time…
Everyone was enjoying…and then came haldi from grooms house…shreyan brought it…
The ritual started in the time some women put haldi on shreyan’s cheeks…
He couldn’t said anything as they were elders…he was going to wash his face when he bumped with a girl…or you can say Aliya…
His cheek touched her while crushing…
And haldi on his cheeks also sticks to her cheeks…shreyan saved Aliya from falling by holding her by waist…
Both where lost in each other’s eyes as if fulfilling their desires of long talks….
Aliya broke the eye lock by looking other side…shreyan made her stand and then
She mumbled a sorry…
Shreyan : be careful…always I will be not their to save you….
Aliya (in mind ) : I will make you mine forever then we will with each other forever…..
Shreyan : hey….where are you lost…???
Aliya : no where….I have sone talks with you meet me today evening after mehendi…at garden ….
Shreyan : ok….
Aliya left nodding…walking crossing him a few steps both of them turned back to see each other….a shy smile was playing on her lips…where shreyan was lost in her beauty….
After 2 mins they walked towards other sides….

It was evening….
Aishya was sitting on crouch her hands were drenched in mehendi….while Aliya also having mehendi on her hands in name of shreyan….
Shruti was sitting beside her…continued to her mischievous talkes….
Shruti: aishya di see your sister blushing only hearing his name….
Aishya : this is called love shruti…I told her many times but she didn’t reprocate….
Aliya : ahhh…di…stop it…enough…how will I meet him in this crowd…and also mom and dad is roaming alone…how should I go???
Shruti: hey…relax babes…Don’t worry he will be waiting at garden where you both  planted a sapling which is now a tree…under that tree…shivaan has responsibility to bring him …then we will start our function I and shivaan will dance for our aishya di and Sohan bhaiya…you use this chance and go there…meet him…andddddd….
Aishya with shruti: tell him your feelings…
Aliya blushed hard…
Soon as per plan…shruti started dancing on the song with shivaan
(Song : didi Tera dewar diwana…..)
Aliya used this chance as everyone busy with their performance she left for garden …her heartbeat was increasing…
Soon she reached there…and found a seen which shook the ground beneath her foot…
Shreyan was hugging a girl…
It was her classmate Priya….
A lone tear escape from her eyes…she kept her plum on her mouth and left from there….she came running back which was only noticed by aishya and shouting…she went to her room They both followed her….she got inside and locked the door…
Aishya came and started calling her…
Aishya : Aliya.. Aliya….what happened???open the door….????
Shruti: hey babes… open the door…tell us what happened….???shreyan said something????tell me…I will break his nose….

..

To be continued.....

Love from candy ....