DREAM LIFE

Dallas and Johnny: A farm way out in the middle of nowhere, just the two of them. Some farm animals to shear, gut and eat. A garden for Johnny to grow pumpkins. Live as lovers would, but without the world around them. 

Sodapop: Married to a perfect little blonde in the south of France. Have two beautiful children. A boy just as strong as he is and a gorgeous talented daughter. Also have some side action with his boo Steve. 

Steve: Own a company that makes and distributes his own brand of car. Be rich beyond his wildest dreams and have a yacht full of hot models to adore him. 

Ponyboy: Be the worlds best author. He wants to have chains of writing schools named after him. He wants movies to be directed about his novels, and also wants to inspire people to learn how to write. Ponyboy would have charities dedicated to teaching people how to read and write. 

Darry: To be the worlds best athlete. He wants to go to the Olympics and win all the gold medals. He wants sports drinks and clothes named after him. He wishes to retire with a protein powder created for him.

Two bit: All the riches in the world. He wants to be the best gambler in the world. Two bit dreams to have a poker face and a keen eye for the game, and dazzle casinos across the world with his wins. He'll have lavish parties to celebrate and turn away snobby celebrities.