Ponyboy wedding

It was Pony's and your graduation party from university, you had just graduated hours before

It was Pony's and your graduation party from university, you had just graduated hours before. Darry stands up and makes a speech for us and then all the other gang boys did as well. When it was Ponyboy's turn he started speaking about me and him, then all of a sudden he gets down on one knee. You were are shocked you didn't know what to do, so you just stand there while he proposes to you in front of everyone. You just into his arms and say, "Yes!" before he pulls you into a kiss.

By the time the wedding nears, Ponyboy has already got an amazing paying job that he loves. He lets you pick whatever you want, and doesn't care about the price as long as it makes you happy. His only request is that you make that clear to your parents who aren't very happy with the arrangement between you two. They don't especially like Ponyboy for unknown reasons to you.

The wedding date is set on an Spring day, you're the happiest you've ever been before and so is he. You didn't have any doubt in your mind that he was the man for you. You can't wait to walk down the aisle to him. You sat in the changing room as your bridesmaids help you into your dress and brush your hair down. The bridesmaids are wearing short white dresses and grooms men wore black suits.

The arrangement at the ceremony was pure white roses with glass vases with vine leaves toppling out the side. You love everything you'be chosen, and couldn't believe how gorgeous everything came together. It's held outside of a church, even though that's not either of your style you found it to be so stunning you pretended to be religious.

When you walked down the aisle to the traditional music towards your nearly husband. He looks up to you with stars in his eyes like the first time you ever laid eyes on him. You held hands as you stood face to face with each other. All you could focus on was him, you nearly forgot the priest was speaking.

Pony said his vows, "When I look at you everyday of my life, I can't think of not having you around. I want to start this new chapter with you in my arms and by my side. I want to fulfil every single ambition we both have together. You mean the world to me."

You said your vows, "I love you with everything I've got. I hope we can build a life together, have children and buy a house. I hope we can do whatever our hearts desire. Everyday is the best day with you, especially on today our wedding day. Nothing will ever come between us, I swear it."

The priest tells Pony he can now kiss the bride. He pulls you in close to him, your body press together as he pulls you into a passionate kiss. Everyone cheers as you both walk down the aisle together and walk into the dining hall.

The reception takes place in there, a bunch of circle tables covered in white clothes with candles and glass vases with white roses. In the middle was a large dance floor and a band on the stage. The food was served by polite waiters and there's an open bar, a greasers dream.

Soda and Darry hugged you tightly, thanking you for taking their little brother of their hands, jokingly of course. The rest of the gang came to congratulate the two of you, and buddy around with Ponyboy. Your parents came up to us and told Ponyboy he's alright. That was a big step for them.

You laughed and danced with all the boys. You listen to their funny speeches. Ponyboy pulls you into a slow dance to our favourite song and you couldn't have pictured a better moment with him. You couldn't keep your eyes of how handsome he was under the lights. You couldn't wait to get him alone.

The next day you took a flight to Bali and spent the next two weeks there on your honeymoon. It was absolutely stunning and like nothing you've ever seen before. Neither of you had been outside of America, let alone the state you lived in. Pony rented a beach side oasis hotel to stay at, it must of cost him thousands. The view looked out over the crystal clear waters.